PDA

View Full Version : Argh! We need a confirmation button PLEASE

shannonlaforme
06-30-11, 03:24 PM
I am so mad!! I just accidentally hit the tab that turned 100 of my gems into stupid coin! What a waste! PLEASE Team Lava install a "confirm purchase" on the games, I KNOW I'm not the first this has happened to, I have read plenty of other posts of people who had done same thing and it's not fair! I'm so upset right now I feel like crying. 100 GEMS!!!!:mad::(:mad:

Rachael98
06-30-11, 03:26 PM
Aww! That's unfair. I mean, a few gems perhaps, but 100!? You have my full sympathy (and agreement). I've so far lost about 30. Reasonable. Sadly, we can't change your purchase...that option should be removed. Just buy in 10 smaller 10 gem lots; then it saves situations like yours.

driftboutique
06-30-11, 03:41 PM
Aww! That's unfair. I mean, a few gems perhaps, but 100!? You have my full sympathy (and agreement). I've so far lost about 30. Reasonable. Sadly, we can't change your purchase...that option should be removed. Just buy in 10 smaller 10 gem lots; then it saves situations like yours.

The only problem with that is that you save money by buying gems in bulk :(

There are some accidental gem errors that can be avoided by not being sloppy with tapping, but this isn't one of them. I accidentally lost 10 gems on the gems-to-coins button a few days ago because the menu froze up when I was double-tapping.

I know some people believe that TL will never add a confirm button because they make money on accidental gem purchases, but that's a short-sighted view. In the long run they lose money when people become frustrated and stop buying gems. Happy customers are shoppy customers!

I really think a confirm button is needed. It's time.

KIALea
07-03-11, 03:33 AM
This happened to me too when my screen froze for a second! only 10 gems though...

If TL dont add a confirm button then i feel this does prove some of those theories out there that TL want to make money on accidental gem purchases but im my eyes this is stealing from us...we have purchased gems and intend to soend them we should be allowed to spend them as we chose!

Eldin
07-03-11, 08:20 AM
I lost 25 Gems by one of those things, those ment much to me and I almost quit, but 100... pff, thats not okey.
I don't know if this is one of their plans to earn more money from Gems when people accidently hit their traps or if its something they still haven't taken attention at.
Whatever it is, its not okey, Gems means alot and should be easy to fix.

Except that, keep up the good work! We finally got our Drink and Ice Cream machines that we wanted, thanks alot!

bobbyrae
07-03-11, 06:43 PM
Just happened to me for the first time. Meant to throw away some spoilt food and ended up hitting the "recover food" instead. Didn't even realise i had done it until i saw the food miraculously (lol) reappear. Not 100 gems but still...

Ashella
07-04-11, 04:38 AM
I agree. I accidentally turned 10 gems into coins recently. It was super irritating, I'm sure it would be even worse to lose 100 gems that way :(

KIALea
07-04-11, 02:56 PM
There should be a confirm button for all gem related items....since gems = rl money.

Rachael98
07-04-11, 03:29 PM
Just happened to me for the first time. Meant to throw away some spoilt food and ended up hitting the "recover food" instead. Didn't even realise i had done it until i saw the food miraculously (lol) reappear. Not 100 gems but still...

I revived a lovely batch of French Toast once. I was not amused.
I mean, I'm glad Apple have one because with all the gem offers popping up, I would have lost hundreds through accidental tapping today alone!

talyon
07-04-11, 04:04 PM
Won't happen TL makes more money by not adding a confirm button, but possibly they can add a slight delay, so u can back out of an accidental purchase.

Rachael98
07-04-11, 04:06 PM
Won't happen TL makes more money by not adding a confirm button, but possibly they can add a slight delay, so u can back out of an accidental purchase.

The only thing is that someone would then complain about lag.

talyon
07-04-11, 04:18 PM
Complain yes, but most would be happy. A feat which is impossible is to keep all happy, since there are so many sizes of feet. Lol

julyheart3
07-29-11, 01:53 PM
I just accidentally purchased a lemonade stand with those
Crazy pop-ups! I have been saving my gems forever! Does anyone
Know if something can be done for a refund?
Thanks, Julyheart3

muffy69
07-29-11, 03:45 PM
I accidentally spent gems for coins (and I have almost 11 million coins so why would I buy more with gems), and I emailed support and they said that they can't reverse player transactions. It's a scam for tl to make money. Unfortunately for tl that didn't work on me because I'll never spend another cent on these games if that's how they want to be.