PDA

View Full Version : Is it harder to keep 4 stars now???

stinky24
06-30-11, 12:32 PM
In RS I recently noticed that I have to tip more than before to keep my 4 stars. Has teamlava changed this? Do we have to tip more now? Or am I just losing my mind?

kooky panda
06-30-11, 12:38 PM
In RS I recently noticed that I have to tip more than before to keep my 4 stars. Has teamlava changed this? Do we have to tip more now? Or am I just losing my mind?

I am having very same problem with nightclub. I have never had problem dropping to three star, now almost everymorning I am down to 3 . This only happens in my nightclub game.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 02:44 PM
Again, I've not come across this bug (what is it with my iPod? Is it immune?(<---tempting fate?)), but just keeping tipping. Hmm...now I have an image of Nemo dropping coins. What a strange mind I have.

driftboutique
06-30-11, 03:29 PM
I haven't noticed that. I have noticed that once you drop, though, it is harder to maintain a 4. I think that even though your rating does not reflect it, if you are a "higher level" 4 it will toe you longer to drop.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 03:31 PM
I haven't noticed that. I have noticed that once you drop, though, it is harder to maintain a 4. I think that even though your rating does not reflect it, if you are a "higher level" 4 it will toe you longer to drop.

Yes. Also, you need to tip about 25 people once you've become 4* to stay there. Then just keep going every day.

Swiminn6
06-30-11, 07:59 PM
Yes I agree with this on City Story. I wish we didn't have to collect stars after we cleaned them :/

driftboutique
06-30-11, 08:11 PM
Yes I agree with this on City Story. I wish we didn't have to collect stars after we cleaned them :/

I don't have the stars in CS but I do have them in RS and I know from my trials there that you don't have to actually collect the stars. In RS they will pick up automatically after a few seconds, but even if you navigate away before that happens by visiting a neighbor or exiting the app, the coins and XP are still added. I would assume CS works the same although you never know. Hope that helps a bit! :)

Superyalda
07-01-11, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure this is related, but I noticed that many of the tips I'm leaving at neighbors and visitors restaurants AREN'T STAYING PUT. I'll tip, message, move on to another resto, etc. If I go back to one of the restaurants I already tipped, it shows that either I didn't tip, or that only part of my tips stayed put.
Check this by tipping, leaving that restaurant, and then go back. If your tips or part thereof, are gone, this might be the problem.
I opened another thread in RS bugs and feedback and just thought they might be related. It's making me crazy!

talyon
07-01-11, 12:47 PM
I've also noticed that after u tip, and then leave a comment the stars disappear right after u post the comment, making it quicker to move on.

Superyalda
07-01-11, 01:06 PM
I've also noticed that after u tip, and then leave a comment the stars disappear right after u post the comment, making it quicker to move on.

Ok, but when that happens, leave that resto, then go back to it. Are all your tips still there?

Superyalda
07-01-11, 05:20 PM
I cleared history, cookies and cache and so far all my tips are sticking. I'll let you know if it keeps up. Guess it isn't related but it's a good idea to do that anyway, I guess.