PDA

View Full Version : Help - woven bag

Ringo0s
06-30-11, 09:49 AM
Help I place the order for the new woven bag and it states ready in the catalogue but it will not let me place the item on a rack. My game freezes and shuts off?

kooky panda
06-30-11, 09:54 AM
Help I place the order for the new woven bag and it states ready in the catalogue but it will not let me place the item on a rack. My game freezes and shuts off?

First try and restart you device to see if that fixes the problem. If not, what device do you play on?

Ringo0s
06-30-11, 10:37 AM
Hi I have tried to restart. I play on iPhone 3GS :)

kooky panda
06-30-11, 10:57 AM
Hi I have tried to restart. I play on iPhone 3GS :)

If u are still freezing you will have to email support. Support@teamlava.com

I am on iPhone 4 and I am not having any problems with freezing.

Ringo0s
06-30-11, 11:20 AM
Thank you I emailed yesterday just wanted to see if anyone else has it. Cheers :)

kooky panda
06-30-11, 11:36 AM
Someone else may see this and be able to offer some other suggestions.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 02:48 PM
Bug, I suppose. I know! A bug must be eating through the weaving materials and rendering it worthless. Therefore, you cannot sell it and can't put it on the rack.
No:p?
:confused::rolleyes::eek:

casadolce
06-30-11, 07:32 PM
You can't place bags on a rack. They go onto counters.

xSnowyOwlx
06-30-11, 09:08 PM
You can't place bags on a rack. They go onto counters.

That's what I was wondering, too. If they mean actually the racks or if they are referring to the counters. Also, sometimes for me it's a little difficult to place on counters. I don't know why it does but it keeps having the arrows pointing down at the counters which means I've of course already selected to the finished order to place and no matter how many times I tap on that same counter it won't go. I usually end up having to select the item again and then place it on the counter.

Ringo0s
07-01-11, 10:27 AM
Hi all yes sorry I mean counters and yes I have emailed support with no reply. When I try to 'like' the woven bag in othe boutiques it does the same a closes the game! I will just try to avoid! But I would like it to be fixed