PDA

View Full Version : Playing on more than 1 device

wander1ust
06-29-11, 09:02 PM
Can you play the game on more than 1 device? I currently play on my Aria and will be getting a Galaxy tab. Can I play with the same Bakery or will I need to create a new one? I'm not getting rid of my Aria so it's not really a transfer issue.

Thanks in advance for the help!

greygull
06-29-11, 09:07 PM
No, only 1 game per device. Unless you want to do the tedious task of transferring back and forth every time. But you can have 2. I do, one iDevice, one Android. I keep my second one small, only enough neighbors to expand.

wander1ust
06-29-11, 09:56 PM
Thanks greygull. This is going to be a tough decision! I'd love to see my bakery on my tablet, and it'll probably be easier to play. But my phone is connected to the internet at all times so I can play anywhere, anytime. Decisions decisions...

greygull
06-29-11, 10:54 PM
You're very welcome! Like I said, 2! My main one started on an iPod touch, then got transferred to an iPad. My second is on Android. I don't have the 3G for the iPad, but I'm around wifi enough for it not to be a problem. Plus, if you know how, you can tether your phone to be a wifi hotspot for your tablet. I'm not sure on how to do it exactly, I know on mine it would cost extra.

jovenal
06-29-11, 11:14 PM
too bad we can't log in and out like the other games I play. we all have the Storm8 ID and password. it just need to be implemented.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 12:20 AM
too bad we can't log in and out like the other games I play. we all have the Storm8 ID and password. it just need to be implemented.

Which may be why it hasn't been. It would be a massive operation to coordinate it all and get it to run smoothly, let alone creating the code.
I reccommend sticking to your Apple device: it's getting the new content faster and it can transfer if you ever need to.

wander1ust
07-02-11, 10:53 AM

I would love that idea. It's a large take to take on so I don't think it'll be done soon.

I called AT&T about tethering but I'd have to downgrade my data plan which I'm not willing to do. I'm one of those old AT&T customers that go to keep the unlimited data plan. I'd end up paying more for restricted data usage. My work has Wi-Fi but the range ends RIGHT outside the door to my office. haha. So frustrating!!

lhyanne
08-31-11, 02:37 AM
No, only 1 game per device. Unless you want to do the tedious task of transferring back and forth every time. But you can have 2. I do, one iDevice, one Android. I keep my second one small, only enough neighbors to expand.

I have Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion on my iphone. But then, how am I supposed to transfer them all to my iPad? I find iPhone is kind of small to play with... Thx!

greygull
08-31-11, 07:56 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

This thread has I think every form of transferring that I know of. Hope it helps!