PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP me to get the ice cream machine!!

yjang3
06-29-11, 07:34 PM
so,,,,
I did updates on my bakery completely(now its version is 1.2.3), and do not see anything! Please help!!!!!! I don't even get the pop-up thing either. any idea?!!!

MMSIsaac
06-29-11, 07:37 PM
For some reason, it may not come out right away in some way. Right now, I have the drink mixer in RS, but the ice cream machine hasn't shown. It should show up in a day or 2. Max 3.

Phthon
06-30-11, 07:59 AM
What device are you on? The constructable machines are only available for idevices.

logon2k
07-02-11, 03:15 AM
I have an iPod 32 GB first edition, but can't find the ice cream machine either. I have an easy oven, so I know how to find it, but it's just not there.

Phthon
07-02-11, 09:48 AM
did you download and install the update from itunes? that update included the new machines.

selena1010
07-02-11, 09:52 PM
Well, I haven't got it either, and it's all ready been 2 days :(

Phthon
07-03-11, 09:20 AM
Well, I haven't got it either, and it's all ready been 2 days :(

The constructible machines were included in an iTunes update that became available on Wednesday.

If you haven't gotten the constructible machines there is one of two things going on:

1. You haven't installed the new update.
2. You are on a droid device. The constructible machines are NOT available on droid. sorry.

Please check iTunes for the latest version of Bakery Story.

lornalou13
07-03-11, 11:01 AM
Still no machines and I have done all the updates and am on an iPod, NOT a droid. Any answers yet as to why I don't have access to the ice cream machine etc?

Phthon
07-03-11, 08:32 PM
Still no machines and I have done all the updates and am on an iPod, NOT a droid. Any answers yet as to why I don't have access to the ice cream machine etc?

Are you playing the original game or valentine version? They are not available in the valentine version. Other than that idk.