PDA

View Full Version : Unapproved changes

Michelleluv
06-29-11, 04:02 PM
I purchased only black & white tiles for my resturant floor& suddenly it changed to some mismatch tiles and no coins were refunded .

Rachael98
06-29-11, 04:04 PM
Try restarting your device, uninstalling and reinstalling the app (you won't lose progress) or force closing.

What device, iOS and game version (find in in-game FAQ) are you using?

trenae
06-29-11, 04:06 PM
Were the mismatched tiles newly purchased, or were they by chance tiles you had in storage and might have accidently covered what you have previously on the floor with those?

Rachael98
06-29-11, 04:09 PM
Were the mismatched tiles newly purchased, or were they by chance tiles you had in storage and might have accidently covered what you have previously on the floor with those?

I think that it's the phantom floor glitch from ages ago.

meatballz
07-03-11, 05:08 PM
Rachael mentioned the phantom floor glitch 'from ages ago' - I haven't been around that long, but have experienced this as frequently as a few weeks ago (although its not happening for at least a week, so hopefully it was resolved with the last update) I would get the floor, and sometimes half of the furniture, from the last restaurant I visited transposed onto mine. The worst was when tips I thought were mine weren't I guess they were from the previous restaurant too because they wouldn't go away no matter how many times you tapped on them!