PDA

View Full Version : freezing and Internet connectivity

tonythetiger
06-29-11, 03:03 PM
all my story games freeze at random for 30 secs- 2 minutes at a time for no particular reason. it happens mostly in farm story. I've tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling and none of it works. I also get told I have no Internet connection for some reason, even though I have full bars on my wifi.. I have no clue what's going on here..

trenae
06-29-11, 03:05 PM
Are you using the most current version of the apps?

Rachael98
06-29-11, 03:17 PM
Are you perhaps running low on disc space on your device?

Phthon
06-29-11, 04:16 PM
Also make sure that the OS on your device is current. This happens to me until I update my OS.

Rachael98
06-29-11, 04:19 PM
Also make sure that the OS on your device is current. This happens to me until I update my OS.

Really? That's a new one for me. Thanks.

Phthon
06-29-11, 04:20 PM
I had that happen in Farm Story alot and it went away when I updated the iOS for my iPad. There hadn't been an update for the game at the time.

jovenal
06-29-11, 09:08 PM
also if you're using a iPhone 3G with iOS4 , you might consider doing a cold hard reboot to force the iOS to rebuild

tonythetiger
07-12-11, 12:39 AM
yah, I had to reboot my software and force close all my apps and it's better now. still tells me I don't have Internet sometimes, but a lot less often.

hieuy
07-14-11, 06:04 PM
I frequently got the message "This Game is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection adn I'll try again." Sometimes it takes 1/2 hour to an hour before I can reconnect. Otherwise, when I reconnect, I have to either reharvest or redo everything I've done 10 minutes ago.

kooky panda
07-14-11, 07:20 PM
You can also delete game and re download it. You will not lose progress on game. Your game is saved on team lavas server. I have had to do this before.

akintobe
07-30-11, 12:55 PM
Where do u check for space on an iPhone, and i'm sorry I do not know what OS is? Can u help me?

jovenal
07-30-11, 08:17 PM
Where do u check for space on an iPhone, and i'm sorry I do not know what OS is? Can u help me?

what space are talking about? are looking for hard drive space? iOS is the software that runs your iPhone. to check what version you have goto Settings>>General>>About>>Version it's should say something like 4.3.5 (8L1), which is the latest.