PDA

View Full Version : more decorations/expansions

tonythetiger
06-29-11, 02:56 PM
I would love to see the option of creating a lake or ocean along with a beach by combining river pieces or the add on of a new decorative piece to do so. I would also like to see some new expansion sizes, as I have expanded as much as possible and I find it annoying that I have to sell off or move current structures to make way for new ones.

Rachael98
06-29-11, 03:22 PM
The expansions have been requested and will hopefully be getting worked on.

I like the lake idea. Maybe a COIN purchasable item instead? Lake? But choose dimensions and charge per grid square?

driftboutique
06-29-11, 03:31 PM
The expansions have been requested and will hopefully be getting worked on.

I like the lake idea. Maybe a COIN purchasable item instead? Lake? But choose dimensions and charge per grid square?

This is what I'm hoping for! It could work exactly like the roads. They've created art and coded it so that a tile esentially "knows" what the adjacent tile is and displays the proper edges to seam with it. I think this would be a fabulous addition to CS. Especially now that they've made Notre Dame for me! If they add water tiles I'm 2 for 5 on the fave five thread :D

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 10:40 PM
If you want the "look" of a lake, ocean and beach at the moment and until they add the feature (hoping so), I've seen people use the flowers for this. One of my neighbors has a great-looking ocean with the beach and then a channel between the 2 parts of her city.