PDA

View Full Version : Dissaperancing clothes

bljstafford
06-29-11, 01:09 PM
Help! All my merchandise dissappeared from my rack. Boutique named Kennadi.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 02:10 PM
Did you get a message saying you'd earned any coins OR that your boutique was out of sync with the server? If you got the coins then the stuff was sold but sometimes the server refreshes your game so nothing is there anymore. It doesn't seem like TL can fix that, either. I've read others in the other games as well as Fashion have this happen.

Rachael98
06-30-11, 04:20 AM
Did you get a message saying you'd earned any coins OR that your boutique was out of sync with the server? If you got the coins then the stuff was sold but sometimes the server refreshes your game so nothing is there anymore. It doesn't seem like TL can fix that, either. I've read others in the other games as well as Fashion have this happen.

Yet. I'm sure that they're working on a fix.

I read somewhere that it depends how long you've had your door closed; it just refreshes to how it would have been had you not blocked the door.

mharjrae
06-30-11, 05:36 PM
i think this is just a "visual bug" caused by lagging.
what i do is to shut the game then go back again.
my boutique is always closed lol, but all items were still all there.

Lioness907
07-03-11, 05:26 AM
Please work on a fix!!! This just happened 2 me & although I received the , it's extremely frustrating 2 have waited so long for clothes & then have entire inventory vanish in less than 5 or 10 mins. I tried quitting app & then reopening, but clothes were still gone!! 

orchetect
07-03-11, 11:18 PM
Or perhaps it's a new feature in the game... shoplifting.

driftboutique
07-03-11, 11:51 PM
Please work on a fix!!! This just happened 2 me & although I received the , it's extremely frustrating 2 have waited so long for clothes & then have entire inventory vanish in less than 5 or 10 mins. I tried quitting app & then reopening, but clothes were still gone!! 

This will not happen if you don't block your door. If you need to restock, block your cash registers instead.