PDA

View Full Version : Drink machine problem

usagicross
06-29-11, 11:35 AM
I just bought the Drink Machine, I tap on it once it selects it and has the "Tap to Manage" window. I tap it again it does nothing, I tapped something else then tapped the Drink Machine again nothing happens it doesn't select it or anything. I went to my IPhone main screen tapped and held the App until it wiggled then went back to the game. The same thing happened again, then I tried restarting my phone, I can select it when I tap on it, but all I get is a gray box (about the size of a table) with a loading icon in the center and the "Tap to manage" window across the bottom of it. Does anyone know why?

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 02:04 PM
Sometimes this happens to me with the easy appliances but mostly it's because the appliance is too close to something else. If you move the appliance to a clear space on your floor then tap on it this should work.

Also if that doesn't help just shut the app down. If you have the iOS 4 software then you can do this through multitasking.

usagicross
06-30-11, 07:46 AM
Thanks xSnowyOwlx that helped a lot, I had it in the middle of a bunch of tables. It won't let me do anything to the appliance, but I moved the tables from around it and now it works, Thanks again.

pussle
07-15-11, 04:34 AM
I am on level 38 and I haven't yet found access to a drink machine, yet I am sure that I've seen it on other restaurants at my level or below. My appliance section is locked until level 41 but I think it only has stoves.... HELP!!!

Superyalda
07-15-11, 05:02 AM
I am on level 38 and I haven't yet found access to a drink machine, yet I am sure that I've seen it on other restaurants at my level or below. My appliance section is locked until level 41 but I think it only has stoves.... HELP!!!

1. If you're on android, they aren't available to you
2. You need to update your RS app in the app store and then reset your device (power down/up)
3. you don't have to wait until your next appliance is unlocked. When you have an open appliance (nothing cooking on it), tap on design, put the open appliance in storage, buy any other appliance.
4. Note: do not put anything in storage which has food or tips on it, you'll lose it.
5. when you're in the appliance tab, just scroll over until you see all your options. This is true with all the tab menus, btw.
6. There is no limit (that I've encountered) to how many appliances you can buy, just a limit to how many you can put on the floor. That means that you can buy i.e. 15 stoves, 15 grills, 15 ovens and 15 drink machines. Take out the ones you want to use.
7. Helping hint: by cooking the same thing on all your appliances, you can move up faster on the chef level, giving you coins and gems.
Let me know if this was helpful

pussle
07-15-11, 10:36 PM
Thanks for your very useful reply. Can you earn as many coins as with stoves? I am trying to accumulate coins to expand (avoiding buying gems) Should I leave it till later or is it worth getting a drink machine now???