PDA

View Full Version : Annoying thing keep appearing on my display!

wotsupman
06-29-11, 07:43 AM
Hi
I love playing all the story games! Something is happening to the display which I brought with 45 of gems! There is always a big blue 'liked' thumb on top of it, and I can't seem to get rid of. It is really annoying and I can't see the swimwear display properly!!
Please advice what to do !
Thanks!

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 10:56 AM
Is the "like" floating up and down like it should be or is it stationary? In Nightclub I have a similar problem with a "dance" that won't go away but it's not moving up and down like they usually do. It also won't let me do anything if I have a mixer in that spot (can't get the drink to serve or start mixing).

Canela1
06-29-11, 11:33 AM
I had the same problem, it was very annoying!! I reported it to teamlava and it took them like 2wks almost to fix it. When they did fix it something else went wrong. But they fixed that right away. From what I know it has to do with the type of phone you have. I have an android and thats the phone they were having the trouble with. Everything is fine now with all the new updates they have done.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 02:02 PM
I had the same problem, it was very annoying!! I reported it to teamlava and it took them like 2wks almost to fix it. When they did fix it something else went wrong. But they fixed that right away. From what I know it has to do with the type of phone you have. I have an android and thats the phone they were having the trouble with. Everything is fine now with all the new updates they have done.

Not sure if this is the issue, since she only mentions there is 1 display and I know there was an issue where Android users couldn't collect the likes at all.

wotsupman
07-02-11, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the reply! The big blue thumb doesn't move up or down just there! I tried putting different things there still it shows up! I have up dated fashion too but doesn't seem to help!
This is happening on my I pad but not on my iPhone!

xSnowyOwlx
07-02-11, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the reply! The big blue thumb doesn't move up or down just there! I tried putting different things there still it shows up! I have up dated fashion too but doesn't seem to help!
This is happening on my I pad but not on my iPhone!

I have a post in Nightclub and now just in the general Feedback & Bugs because I didn't get a reply from anybody there about that stupid "dance" symbol that is a lot like your "like" symbol.
I wish we'd get a lot more answers about these and what to do since this is the way TL wants us to report any bugs.