PDA

View Full Version : Where are the categories on my baking menu? Only got the ''ALL" menu...

Ginger14u
06-29-11, 05:32 AM
Just after I updated BS last night, suddenly there are no categories under baking menu, no pies...cakes...cookies....just the "ALL" menu.
I deleted, redowload it to no effect... Anybody has any ideas how to solve this????

Please... Thank you..

Ginger14u
06-29-11, 07:38 AM
xSnowyOwlx... Taylor.... both of you IS ALWAYS HELPFUL in all stories.... You have always save me from a lot of frustrations and get me back on the game....

nutmeg67
06-29-11, 08:54 AM
I read your post and went to check my bakery and it's the same for me. No categories for oven or drink mixer, just "ALL." It's not a super big deal to me, but the Categories were convenient, so I hope it's fixed soon.

Ginger14u
06-29-11, 10:04 AM
I read your post and went to check my bakery and it's the same for me. No categories for oven or drink mixer, just "ALL." It's not a super big deal to me, but the Categories were convenient, so I hope it's fixed soon.
Yeah, both on oven & drink mixer.... I just lost my cashier, so I deleted the apps, and she appeared. It happened w/ my FS , too, just now... Oh, well, just have to wait it out again...

Phthon
06-29-11, 10:06 AM
Mine were this way last night, but resolved itself this morning.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 11:27 AM
Currently, I can't download the update until Friday (billing issue and I get my check then) so I have no idea but I use those tabs a lot because I like to not have to scroll through everything just to get to something else.

usagicross
06-29-11, 12:16 PM
Just after I updated BS last night, suddenly there are no categories under baking menu, no pies...cakes...cookies....just the "ALL" menu.
I deleted, redowload it to no effect... Anybody has any ideas how to solve this????

Please... Thank you..

Same here I just went to make more cakes and found just the All tab.

Ginger14u
06-30-11, 08:40 AM
Still "ALL" on both baking & drinks...
Thank u for feedbacks....ESP. xSnowyOwlx who always make the extra effort & time to help....

dimonica
07-01-11, 10:56 AM
I am having the same problem right after updating this app..i only managed to make those under "ALL" tab for both drink mixer and oven products.

hawflakee
07-03-11, 09:39 AM
Same problem here! Those tabs were helpful and would love to get them back. Also I see my neigbors can make celebratory trifle, cupcakes and apple pies, but they don't appear on my menu, does anyone else have this problem?

dimonica
07-03-11, 12:22 PM
I'm still having the same problem since 3 days ago...I am using the iPad by the way

Cantarella
07-04-11, 11:05 AM
I have the same problem. My guess is that TeamLava had to fix them or something.

xSnowyOwlx
07-04-11, 01:19 PM
I'd love to see them back again, I had only 1 of each appliance for each category and now I had to add more appliances since I get frustrated when having to scroll through to get to the next tea or specialty drink or even the coffee now.