PDA

View Full Version : gems for downloading/installing stuff don't get added!!!!

JLSJonas
06-29-11, 05:08 AM
gems for downloading/installing stuff don't get added!!!!
fix asap

JLSJonas
06-29-11, 05:20 AM
(can't edit my prev. post so:...) I just got the 10 gems for the **** app download; but still nothing for the other apps;
maybe bcs **** went trough internet & other apps directly to the market...

JLSJonas
06-29-11, 05:23 AM
(subscribing)

greygull
06-29-11, 08:47 AM
Have you opened the new apps? You need to open them, tap ages times, then go back to the game you want them credited to.

JLSJonas
06-29-11, 02:49 PM
noticed it; however did not get it for one of the games I installed bcs of it showed up

JLSJonas
06-29-11, 02:52 PM
oww... I got it; with a (quite huge) delay apperently; still thanks for you're time :)

sidenot: I still think that teamlava should consider lowering the prices, or making you earn more coins with the food; I'm under capacity for almost a full day and not even close to upgrading (5000/20000 coins; excluding new tables etc; worth for another 5000orso coins)

Rachael98
06-29-11, 02:54 PM
oww... I got it; with a (quite huge) delay apperently; still thanks for you're time :)

sidenot: I still think that teamlava should consider lowering the prices, or making you earn more coins with the food; I'm under capacity for almost a full day and not even close to upgrading (5000/20000 coins; excluding new tables etc; worth for another 5000orso coins)

@sidenote: You need to be patient. Or buy gems. Otherwise you'd progress too quickly and it would become boring.

Rachael98
06-29-11, 02:56 PM
@sidenote: You need to be patient. Or buy gems. Otherwise you'd progress too quickly and it would become boring.

Oh, and also, for gem-related issues, you should contact Support (support@teamlava.com), not the forums as accounts are private.

JLSJonas
06-29-11, 04:55 PM
ye maybe... but I think that atleast the first levels could use it, if I compare it to their other games there it's fine;
now it's boring bcs I can't do much, I only see customers running away half of the time bcs of the lack of places

Oh, and also, for gem-related issues, you should contact Support (support@teamlava.com), not the forums as accounts are private.

thanks for the hint :)