PDA

View Full Version : Kind of dumb newbie question

Unregistered
09-13-10, 08:30 PM
I just started playing tonight, figured out how to go visit other towns and clean but I didn't leave a message. Yet I find that some of these players came by to reciprocate. So my question is how did they know? I would like to do the same (I did finally notice the arrow on the wall messages left for me so I could go clean for them). How do you know who visited and cleaned if they do not post on the wall?
Thx,
Barb

Pancakes
09-13-10, 11:07 PM
Menu -> Messages -> News Feed -> There's a list that says 'blablabla' cleaned your city'. You can only see the last 10 people (or something like that) who cleaned your city, after 10-15... the list will slowly start over, depends on how many people clean for you.

In case you hadn't figured it out yet: I hope that helped. =]

Unregistered
09-13-10, 11:51 PM
I*want*to*repeat*the*game*from*scratch.*I*already* uninstall*and*install*again*but*my*old*games*still *appear.*So*how*do*can*be*repeated*from*level*1?

Unregistered
09-14-10, 02:57 AM
for Lava duded to put a "nuke my city" red button? so many peoples are asking...

Unregistered
09-14-10, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the info, I think there was a bit of a delay, the news feed was empty at first so I didn't realize what it was for.

Unregistered
09-14-10, 06:29 AM
I*want*to*repeat*the*game*from*scratch.*I*already* uninstall*and*install*again*but*my*old*games*still *appear.*So*how*do*can*be*repeated*from*level*1?
At the moment, you can't do this.