PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors list

Unregistered
05-31-10, 07:31 AM
It would be nice to have some kind of indication next to ur neighbors name if you hav alreadywatered there today and have it reset everday, I have 80 something neighbors and I can't keep track where i've been and who I have left to visit.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 12:32 PM
It would be nice to have some kind of indication next to ur neighbors name if you hav alreadywatered there today and have it reset everday, I have 80 something neighbors and I can't keep track where i've been and who I have left to visit.

I agree. Would also like to see the number of stars next to their names so I can chose to help more proactive neighbors first if I'd like to. I'm finding I water neighbors who never water back, but I have so many it's hard to remember the non-waterers. If I plant a large crop and need assistance. I want to go to active neighbors I can count on for water support first. :-)

Unregistered
06-06-10, 02:55 PM
It would be nice to be able to delete some neighbors that don't take care of their farms. I have some that their crops have been dead for weeks. If they are not going to take care why should we water for them.