PDA

View Full Version : Purple anyone?

valentine72
06-28-11, 09:10 PM
I would love to see some purple clothes as part of the next round of new items! The last summer items were fab in my opinion. Maybe a purple snowbunny for the winter? It would also be great to have some other gift options to send friends. There are all those tabs and only 1 item per category. Last comment, can u add some other delivery time options, like 10 min, 45 min, 10 hours, or 12 hours for example? It would just give some easier planning during the day and especially overnight!

sliczna
06-28-11, 09:28 PM
I would love 12 hour delivery time.

Also, purple is nice but also green or brown or orange. There is nothing in those colors yet. Also jeans and some cool boots!

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:01 AM
Have you posted on the 5 things you want added? Do so because that's where they will look the most. I'd love to see a lot more variety in color, clothes and time for the orders.

Canela1
06-29-11, 11:48 AM
Delivery time options is a great idea!! More colors too!! But I would rather have more time options. ;)

arthena
11-01-11, 07:43 PM
I would love to see some purple clothes as part of the next round of new items! The last summer items were fab in my opinion. Maybe a purple snowbunny for the winter? It would also be great to have some other gift options to send friends. There are all those tabs and only 1 item per category. Last comment, can u add some other delivery time options, like 10 min, 45 min, 10 hours, or 12 hours for example? It would just give some easier planning during the day and especially overnight!
they have twelve hour ones. its in the higher levels. like late 20s

arthena
11-01-11, 07:44 PM
but i would like more variety of clothing color. that would be sweet.

kooky panda
11-01-11, 07:59 PM
This is an old thread and I will close it, but feel free to post suggestions you would like to see for Fashion on the current suggestion thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18477-New-Fashion-Winter-Holiday-Suggestions