PDA

View Full Version : Purple clothes any time soon?

valentine72
06-28-11, 08:58 PM
I would love it if we could have sone purple themed clothes for fashion story! It would also be great to have some other time intervals for deliveries like 45 min or even 10 or 12 hours for overnight. Love love the game and the new clothes for summer that have already been added! Just hoping for some purple in the future

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:08 AM
I would love it if we could have sone purple themed clothes for fashion story! It would also be great to have some other time intervals for deliveries like 45 min or even 10 or 12 hours for overnight. Love love the game and the new clothes for summer that have already been added! Just hoping for some purple in the future

For now until they add a 12 hour, use the 8 hour for over night. It lasts a total of 16 hours, after all.

colagummi
06-29-11, 12:38 AM
purple anything would be awesome...shoes, shirts anything. how about some pants that are not black...the pants look so much alike!

lambyo
06-29-11, 12:43 AM
How about "decades" theme? 60's, 70's, 80's?

xokay
06-29-11, 06:17 AM
purple anything would be awesome...shoes, shirts anything. how about some pants that are not black...the pants look so much alike!

Amen! The Leggings and dress pants look identical, along with having everything be 4 colours. Love the new yellow look, but there's way too much cyan, red, black and white clothes!!!

linda_xxx
06-29-11, 03:33 PM
I'd be happy with colour options for some of the items - like the fences in farm, when you tap them you can choose the colour you want. :cool:

driftboutique
06-29-11, 03:38 PM
I'd be happy with colour options for some of the items - like the fences in farm, when you tap them you can choose the colour you want. :cool:

This is an awesome idea! It would be cool to do with basics like v-neck tees, camisoles, and even denim since colored denim is so hot right now :)

Rachael98
06-30-11, 04:08 AM

That's a great idea! TL should implement that.

Lioness907
07-02-11, 11:20 AM
Ty 4 your suggestion! I was thinking the same thing!!

elliejean
07-02-11, 02:45 PM
I like purple but shades of any color would be a great addition to new items :)

Phthon
07-02-11, 02:47 PM
I got my favorite color added...YELLOW! not a fan of pink or purple though...sorry.

chenmeicai
07-26-11, 07:05 PM
How about if Team Lava can host a contest for a design your new Fashion Story clothing and reward the winner/s with gems? *wink*wink* :p