PDA

View Full Version : ppl plz read this its important!!!!!!!!

superpenguin123
06-28-11, 08:34 PM
OMG where do i get the building supplies to make my machines besides buying them with gems or getting them from friends CAUSE I HAVE NO GEMS OR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sad i know :(
lol :D

jayfirefly
06-28-11, 08:54 PM
Friends gift for free so I suggest you start trying to find some friends. Otherwise you will have to break down and buy a lot of gems :(

jovenal
06-28-11, 08:57 PM
OMG where do i get the building supplies to make my machines besides buying them with gems or getting them from friends CAUSE I HAVE NO GEMS OR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sad i know :(

i think you know what you have to do. you better start asking other player to be your neighbor.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:31 AM

Go ahead and add me, I respond to all material requests. Sometimes I'm told the person has already accepted 20 but I just keep trying until it goes through. I try to tip and gift everyone every day (sometimes my neighbors already have the 20 gifts).
My ID is right there: xSnowyOwlx.

kaiscookies
06-29-11, 02:10 AM
I will also gladly respond to material requests, I know how it feels to need neighbors who actually send gifts, or even still play :)
ID is Kaiscookies

jaid666
06-29-11, 07:58 AM

Are you using an iphone or apple product? If not you're kinda screwed when it comes to building machines.

Miquilis
06-29-11, 09:03 AM
Feel free to add me too if you like, I'll gift you machine parts. There's also an "add me" section of the forum where I'm sure there are other people looking for new neighbours to help build the ice cream machine ;)

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 11:06 AM
Are you using an iphone or apple product? If not you're kinda screwed when it comes to building machines.

Well, they wouldn't even be able to put the machine out on the floor to begin with if they had an Android.

jaid666
06-29-11, 03:22 PM
Well, they wouldn't even be able to put the machine out on the floor to begin with if they had an Android.

True but I've seen more than a few people posting about building materials and why they can't send/receive them without realizing the phone issue.

littlespydr
07-06-11, 10:29 PM
So?.?.? I have an Android and I don't have the option of sending my friends materials? Is that correct?