PDA

View Full Version : Change my ID?

sweetfestive
06-28-11, 08:13 PM
Can anyone tell me how to change my ID. I have had someone harassing me for too long now and i need to change my ID and user name. Also, if i do this, will the perpetrator still be able to access my wall from my previous post on their wall used with previous ID? I hope that makes sense.
I'm not interested in comments telling me to just ignore them, I want to change my ID so that's the only help i need please. Any help would be great. I did write to Teamlava and it took them so long to get back to me they still didn't even tell me how to change it so i don't want to go through all that again.

greygull
06-28-11, 08:24 PM
To change your name costs 10 gems. To change your id, you need to communicate with TL. But yes, if you have posted on their wall, they can still find you. Have you reported them? Take screen shots of what they're writing, and send that in. I have not had too many issues like this, but I have seen it with others. Every time it happens, report it. I know that's taking up your time, but if it's bad enough they will be banned from all games. I think you can also request TL to remove any posts you have on their wall. I'm not saying ignore them, just don't respond. Hope this helps.