PDA

View Full Version : Something really annoying in my opinion

sparkelin
06-28-11, 05:52 PM
Hi!
I love this game and can't stop playing it but there is something that truly annoys me! When I'm visiting my friends (which is alot) and click on the "neighbors" tab to get to another friend it always loading and sending me back to the top of my friends list! It's in my opinion so frustrating! The lower you get on the list the more you have to scroll!
Why can't it just remember where I were on the list and stop sending be back to the beginning all the time and it even sends me to the community tab!

My wish is that you make the game remember where you were on the list so you don't need to scroll so **** much!

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 07:16 PM
I hate this, too. A lot of people have complained in all of the games. Sometimes the game takes me to the community board sometimes to the top of my neighbor list and sometimes it will remember where I was. Just recently today it took about 30 seconds to load each and every time which was annoying.

shawnsfarm
06-28-11, 07:54 PM
I agree 100%!

lynmall
06-28-11, 08:18 PM
I used to visit and tipped everyone of my neighbor when I only have 100+ nbr, but it keeps me sending back on top of my nbr's list every time I visit, really annoying so I stop doing so since I have 400+ nbrs. It gives me headache. Lol

woodchic
06-28-11, 08:39 PM
Same here. Scrolling down over and over takes forever. Would be nice if it started where you left off everytime.

RustyChilly
06-29-11, 03:10 AM
Totally agree. I don't understand why it works sometimes but most of the times it doesn't work.

sugarlump12
06-29-11, 05:09 AM
Or why can't we just have a next and previous button?

yanny7
06-29-11, 10:05 AM
Totally agree! My friend who plays this game ended up deleting me only because she thinks she couldn't tip ALL of her neighbors by always have to scrolling down the list!!

sissy8
06-29-11, 10:23 AM
yes, TL have to take care off our wrists and fingers, when they don 't work anymore no game no money:rolleyes:

hippoberry
06-29-11, 10:41 AM
Maybe TeamLava is trying to keep things somewhat realistic. For instance...

In real life, you can't have 400 friends, no matter what Facebook tells you. And you DO ( or attempt to try), then you have to devote all of your time to your social life. That's the the inconvenience of being so popular, amirite ?

On another note, for the OP, if you start from the BOTTOM of the list and work your way up, the list gets SHORTER and the less you have to scroll ! I know, its pretty clever huh !? I came up with that one myself, I call it the " Hippo Style" of tipping !!!

sparkelin
06-29-11, 11:51 AM
Or why can't we just have a next and previous button?

That is a very good proposal!!!

sparkelin
06-29-11, 12:00 PM

In real life, you can't have 400 friends, no matter what Facebook tells you. And you DO ( or attempt to try), then you have to devote all of your time to your social life. That's the the inconvenience of being so popular, amirite ?

On another note, for the OP, if you start from the BOTTOM of the list and work your way up, the list gets SHORTER and the less you have to scroll ! I know, its pretty clever huh !? I came up with that one myself, I call it the " Hippo Style" of tipping !!!

I really hope they're not trying to make it realistic I meen COME ON it's just a GAME! Those who sees this game as their life is required to talk with a psychiatrist! Games are for fun!

If they want people to continue playing they should listen to our request of improvement!

Though I liked your proposal very much !

Cheers!

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 01:59 PM

I've done that before but it still takes me over an hour to do all the neighbors in one day so I just break it in half. I do all the way through the M's one day and the next is N to Z. Then I start over. I still maintain a 4 star but I can't get to all my neighbors all the time.

maryd1215
07-14-11, 07:08 AM
But ya still have to scroll to the bottom each time to get to where you were! :D

chicarica
07-17-11, 05:29 PM
Team Lava should make the neighbor list more convenient for the players so that way we CAN maintain a large number of neighbors in the game. We will be able play more and the game will be even more successful!!