PDA

View Full Version : To others, why is it that they don't have these little missions?

rubyredrhum
06-28-11, 02:30 PM
I have an iPhone and I have these little mission (whatever u call it) on the top left corner....it tells u something like "Serve 10 Clam Chowders" or "Buy 1 Marble column"

...My BF has android and he doesnt get those...Why the difference?...

Can somebody explain why some people has it and some dont?...or does it depend on device?

kooky panda
06-28-11, 02:32 PM
I have an iPhone and I have these little mission (whatever u call it) on the top left corner....it tells u something like "Serve 10 Clam Chowders" or "Buy 1 Marble column"

Can somebody explain why some people has it and some dont?...or does it depend on device?
Team Lava said that these missions or quests only went out on some games.
I never got mine on restaurant story, or Zoo, but I got on the other games.

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 03:19 PM
I think it's for different people because some got it on Restaurant and Fashion. I thankfully only got 1 in Farm and then had to deal with almost 15 in Bakery.

I personally don't like them. You only get a little bit more XP then you would have just doing that stuff on your own and you spend more coins then you get back in return so what's the point? It's annoying in my opinion.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:20 PM
The point is having something to work towards. And making TL more gem purchases, of course.

bawpotter
06-28-11, 05:17 PM
Well, it gives you something fun to do. You work at them and gret a reward. Sounds like real life huh?

Either way, TL always says that updates roll out slowly. This is the slowest of them all. Since your BF has Android, it will probbably roll out to him last of all. Not to be rude to Android, but TL updates tend to come out for iPod/iPad/iPhone sooner.

lovelyrhn
06-28-11, 08:16 PM
Go away I deleted bakery story for 2weeks tring to make them go away and when I installed it back it's still there

kooky panda
06-29-11, 01:26 PM
Go away I deleted bakery story for 2weeks tring to make them go away and when I installed it back it's still there

the only way the quests(missions) will disappear from you screen, is if you complete them all. I know this is not the answer you were hoping for.

wander1ust
06-29-11, 10:27 PM
I don't have missions, but I would love to have them. I think they should allow you to decline though.

sweetie_bug
07-04-11, 04:22 PM

That's funny. I want those little missions on my restaurant story on my iphone 3GS! Guess there's no way to get them. :(

Rachael98
07-04-11, 04:23 PM
That's funny. I want those little missions on my restaurant story on my iphone 3GS! Guess there's no way to get them. :(

....yet. Maybe soon.