PDA

View Full Version : New appliances coming to Restaurant/Bakery Story!

GroupMagma
06-28-11, 02:21 PM
Thirsty, anyone?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/teaserpop.png

We all scream for...

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/teasericecream.png

Drink Machine will be in Restaurant, while the Ice Cream is coming to Bakery. Enjoy!

redbites
06-28-11, 02:22 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! You're the best Teamlava

jacklee4
06-28-11, 02:24 PM
Yay! Thanks!

xokay
06-28-11, 02:25 PM
Yessssssssss :)

greygull
06-28-11, 02:25 PM
Thank you! Are more appliance slots going to be open for these? Or will they be separate? Thank you again!!!

Rachael98
06-28-11, 02:27 PM
Yippeeeeeeee!!!

Gooooo TeeeeeamLava!:)
Thank you GroupMagma, for taking into account so many of our ideas, then letting the devs make them happen. You have revolutionised TeamLava.

Now, after the speech, I can go back to partying:p!;):D
Whoooooo....

trenae
06-28-11, 02:32 PM
Major awesome!

GroupMagma
06-28-11, 02:35 PM
There's PLENTY of people who help out with TL as far as pushing the updates... Norman's helping to coordinate the updates, and our art team saw the Sticky Fig thread and decided to run with it. But thanks all the same! :D

sissy8
06-28-11, 02:44 PM
tnx magma:)

mattdiner
06-28-11, 02:44 PM
1-Root Beer Float
2-Idk
3-Iced Tea
4-Orange Juice or Soda
5-Fig Drink
6-Idk

lovelybea5
06-28-11, 02:46 PM
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

sissy8
06-28-11, 02:52 PM
i get too busy with this bussiness, i quit nightclub, because my farm is the most important and a peacock, wich I will have some day;), so a bloody mary, just sip on it:)

evanb84
06-28-11, 03:05 PM
Awesome! Thank you!

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:09 PM
There's PLENTY of people who help out with TL as far as pushing the updates... Norman's helping to coordinate the updates, and our art team saw the Sticky Fig thread and decided to run with it. But thanks all the same! :D

I can't remember where I saw this, so I can't fully quote, but it was something along the lines of:

Has anyone noticed that since GroupMagma joined, a load of good things have happened?
I somehow doubt that it's a coincidence that you joined and suddenly weekly updates started popping up out of the blue. But anyway, everyone at TL's doing very well with them.
And, whether you get to take credit or not, you can't deny that you're the perfect person for your job.
I wish that I'd get to see these. But all others can enjoy them anyway:D.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:12 PM
i get too busy with this bussiness, i quit nightclub, because my farm is the most important and a peacock, wich I will have some day;), so a bloody mary, just sip on it:)

You and that peacock...GM, can't you just give a peacock [need an :exasperated: smiley]:p?

mattdiner
06-28-11, 03:12 PM
Norman wasn't exactly the best at getting around the forums. :p
Besides, he had OTHER things to keep an eye on at the time. Don't ask for your own good.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:14 PM
Norman wasn't exactly the best at getting around the forums. :p
Besides, he had OTHER things to keep an eye on at the time. Don't ask for your own good.

I think I know:(. But that's finished now:D
The fact remains the same that GM us fantastic at his job though.

redbites
06-28-11, 03:21 PM
I think I know:(. But that's finished now:D
The fact remains the same that GM us fantastic at his job though.
How do you know GM is a boy?

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:24 PM
How do you know GM is a boy?

Actually, people kept referring to GM as female and I asked when he pointed out that he hadn't mentioned his gender. Also, it's in the CM Thread. GM, still male:p? I know that someone tried changing it...:confused::p

badger8
06-28-11, 03:33 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

driftboutique
06-28-11, 03:36 PM
Hooray! This is going to be awesome! I can't wait :D

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:36 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Actually, not sweets:p.
Drinks and ice-cream:D!

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:37 PM
Hooray! This is going to be awesome! I can't wait :D

This is already awesome. You mean that it's going to get awesomer:p;):D!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 03:38 PM
I am going to really love that, but now I'll have to store some of my appliances. Have you fixed the bug mentioned earlier about stuff being stored and disappearing? I don't want to lose my easy stoves and the easy oven I'm almost done with.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:42 PM
I am going to really love that, but now I'll have to store some of my appliances. Have you fixed the bug mentioned earlier about stuff being stored and disappearing? I don't want to lose my easy stoves and the easy oven I'm almost done with.

Oh...will there be Easy IceCreamMakers and EasyDrinkMachines coming too? Or would that be a later feature to whip up the excitement once it starts to die down:D?

driftboutique
06-28-11, 03:48 PM
This is already awesome. You mean that it's going to get awesomer:p;):D!!!

You are so right! And it already got awesomer when I noticed that there is SPUMONI in the ice cream promo image. Spumoni! I am dancing with joy :D

redbites
06-28-11, 03:50 PM
What is SPUMONI??

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:51 PM
You are so right! And it already got awesomer when I noticed that there is SPUMONI in the ice cream promo image. Spumoni! I am dancing with joy :D

I would...but I can't dance, so there we go.
So now it's awesomer. So it will become awesomerer?!:p:D

driftboutique
06-28-11, 03:57 PM
What is SPUMONI??

Spumoni is the ******d ice cream. It's made of a layer of chocolate, a layer of cherry and a layer of pistachio. It is traditionally eaten in slices rather than scoops but I'll let that slide ;)

It's Italian in origin but seems to have gone rather out of fashion since I was a child. I have an Italian name and my father used to pretend when I was a little girl that Spumoni was my middle name :)

driftboutique
06-28-11, 03:57 PM
Awesomerer and awesomerer :D

Rachael98
06-28-11, 04:00 PM
Awesomerer and awesomerer :D

Yup, that was my inspiration:D.
Stop making me hungry now. Maybe I could have a midnight feast...oh, no my iPod has just informed me that it's 1 minute past midnight. Great:p.

redbites
06-28-11, 04:01 PM
Yup, that was my inspiration:D.
Stop making me hungry now. Maybe I could have a midnight feast...oh, no my iPod has just informed me that it's 1 minute past midnight. Great:p.
See you in the morning, oh wait it is already morning :D

Rachael98
06-28-11, 04:06 PM
See you in the morning, oh wait it is already morning :D

*Yawn* Yes...so is it...about 16:00 PDT?
I'm waiting. I don't know what for though. Lol. Why don't I just go to sleep!!!??? I can't even answer that myself...

bawpotter
06-28-11, 05:24 PM
Rachel, you officially have the most posts on this topic.

Butlike many others said (with a little swirl),

AWESOMER THAN AWESOME! ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Oh, and GM, when do you think these are coming out?

bawpotter
06-28-11, 05:29 PM
Strike my last post!

It's here! The drink machine is finnaly here!

elesia1
06-28-11, 06:45 PM
I'm so excited about the ice cream machine.

tones22
06-28-11, 06:47 PM
This is awesome! I've just gotten the notice on Bakery Story about the ice cream machine, but haven't actually gotten the appliance to buy in my design tab yet. Thanks!

tones22
06-28-11, 06:57 PM
Oh I updated my app an it's there - yay!

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 07:25 PM
Ok, that's why I don't have it yet. I can't download updates for any apps until Friday (billing issue and I can't resolve until I get my check).

People are saying the Drink Machine has to be constructed and doesn't that exclude the Android users? Not on a Droid but that doesn't seem right, just my opinion.

julie1789
06-28-11, 10:25 PM
i updated it but i didnt see any new appliance, is it because i have a droid?

Stinkebollo
06-28-11, 10:26 PM
I've got this message today when I start to play Restaurant Story: "Build new constructable Drink Machine (Design, then 7th tab) and reveal it's secret recipes you can't obtain anywhere else!" The same message I got on Bakery Story with the Ice Machine.

But I can't see them to buy :(((

I play on android. Is this just a iPhone thing like the easy appliances? They are just one iPhone too but not on android.

That would really suck!

Can somebody tell me if we get this Drink and Ice Machine on android too???

jennabug5
06-28-11, 10:28 PM
There is no update available for me as of tonight, no ice cream or drink machine shows on the design tab. If this isn't available for Android users that's just CRUEL considering that you're advertising it on my screen. Teamlava needs to be fair to all phone users, not just a select few. >:(

debbymilly
06-28-11, 11:59 PM
I am on iPhone and getting the message and like you I can't see them yet

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:04 AM
I am on iPhone and getting the message and like you I can't see them yet

Do you have the new update? You need to get that first.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:05 AM
There is no update available for me as of tonight, no ice cream or drink machine shows on the design tab. If this isn't available for Android users that's just CRUEL considering that you're advertising it on my screen. Teamlava needs to be fair to all phone users, not just a select few. >:(

Yeah, it's not fair but that's because they can't figure out yet exactly how to make the feature to construct compatible with the software of the Android devices.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 12:06 AM
I think a good addition to the original post by GM would have been to explain that these wouldn't be available for Android users at this time. So many people have been asking on Facebook and after I explained at least 2 people have now quit Restaurant Story for good.

I guess TL doesn't mind loosing players since there are those players who pay them money, though...

bmc9eq
06-29-11, 01:20 AM
I've spent over $100 in the last 3 weeks in gems/cash...I'm an android user and would like to take advantage of the new updates. I'm just saying be more considerate for all players. Being that we haven't been able to use the "easy oven" option, the new machines should have been standard appliances to purchase either cash or gems. Just saying!

kaiscookies
06-29-11, 01:49 AM
I am an Iphone user, however, I have the same problem.

So I was just wondering if this was the best place to discuss it. I do have the new update, and I see the Hooray pop-up for the ice-cream machine, but there isn't one to buy in the 7th tab.
Will we have to wait a few more days for an update?:confused:

Stinkebollo
06-29-11, 02:48 AM
Yeah, it's not fair but that's because they can't figure out yet exactly how to make the feature to construct compatible with the software of the Android devices.

If they can't bring constructable appliances on android they can put them in the store like the other normal ones (oven, grill...). I think that should be NO problem.

That would be better than give nothing new to android users and just fair!

jellybaby05
06-29-11, 03:18 AM
I got the update for BS and see the icecream machine. I haven't downloaded an update for RS because I don't want to end up with the bouncing stars that I got stuck with in BS. Will I eventually see the drinks machine in RS without downloading an update? (I've always had the new updates for the ovens/stoves/grills without downloading an update). Anyone know?

Jennifrmtheblock
06-29-11, 04:36 AM
What about Android users will we be able to use these new machines?

CafeNatasha
06-29-11, 06:39 AM
This Is Awesome that you released these new appliances, And I was really excited when I saw this thread , But I have to say when I just got the new update and I'm a really sad and rarely complain buts its really not fair that these are only available for apple users :( considering druid users can't build appliances :( :( :( Is there any way you guys can release it to us so that we can just purchase it with Gems without having to build it?

CafeNatasha
06-29-11, 06:45 AM

I know I was sooo sad when I saw that it was a constructible item! I mean I got over the easy oven but this is just not fair at all I have spent quite a bit of money on this game and feel like we should have the same opportunity to if not construct than to at least be able to purchase this item with Gems!

Jbug2116
06-29-11, 07:04 AM
When will it be ready for android??????

xeeveex
06-29-11, 08:38 AM
Ok I'm a level 23 on restaurant story...I don't have the drink machine as an option under my appliances...it's just not there...can someone tell me why...btw I play on iPod touch not android

mattdiner
06-29-11, 08:44 AM
Ok I'm a level 23 on restaurant story...I don't have the drink machine as an option under my appliances...it's just not there...can someone tell me why...btw I play on iPod touch not android

It should be the first option. It may not have reached your game yet since updates sometimes rollout slowly, but make sure your not playing the Valentine's Day version of the game.

casadolce
06-29-11, 08:50 AM
My new machines are still getting built...waiting patiently...eager to see what new items I can make :)

MMSIsaac
06-29-11, 09:31 AM
Has the ice cream machine been released yet? I see the drink mixer in RS, but I don't see the ice cream mixer in Bakery Story.

lakim
06-29-11, 09:36 AM
excited how do i get it havent sen it yet in my design area does it work on android phones cause i dnt think i can build

lakim
06-29-11, 09:40 AM
i have an android phone and dnt have it yet what phone do you have its not on my tablet either you can add me if you want to b nb my id lakim

LiLKim81
06-29-11, 10:23 AM
When will it be added?

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 11:00 AM
excited how do i get it havent sen it yet in my design area does it work on android phones cause i dnt think i can build

No, TL didn't make it compatible yet. I don't see why they did this for construction when they knew Android users couldn't get it at this time and until they ever make it compatible.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 11:02 AM
I got the update for BS and see the icecream machine. I haven't downloaded an update for RS because I don't want to end up with the bouncing stars that I got stuck with in BS. Will I eventually see the drinks machine in RS without downloading an update? (I've always had the new updates for the ovens/stoves/grills without downloading an update). Anyone know?

No, those bouncing stars didn't come with the recent update. Why? I have had them in Restaurant ever since January I believe. I don't have them in Bakery so you risk it either way, it all depends on what TL's developer who decided that would be funny to make them do that.

nibbles37
06-29-11, 12:36 PM
When is it coming???

kimmy42
06-29-11, 01:53 PM
Guessing by the pictures:

banana split
chocolate sundae
strawberry
vanilla/peach
mint/pistachio/lime sherbert

???

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 02:09 PM
Guessing by the pictures:

banana split
chocolate sundae
strawberry
vanilla/peach
mint/pistachio/lime sherbert

???

Oh, stop. I'm getting even hungrier now! LOL.

blessedmomto4
06-29-11, 04:08 PM
I'm an iPad user and have gotten the message on both RS Nad BS but there is no machine to purchase under the 7th tab. My daughter has an iPod and has the same issue, got the message but there is no machine to purchase in the tab?...

Rachael98
06-29-11, 04:11 PM
I'm an iPad user and have gotten the message on both RS Nad BS but there is no machine to purchase under the 7th tab. My daughter has an iPod and has the same issue, got the message but there is no machine to purchase in the tab?...

Make sure she has the latest version. She'll probably have already checked, but App Store->Updates might help. As I said though, she probably checks that quite regularly.

redbites
06-29-11, 06:23 PM
When is it coming???
Right now!!

pursellbakery
06-29-11, 06:24 PM
Please dont be a gem buy! :(

kieranyeow
06-29-11, 06:34 PM
Please answer this question!(1)does android user had ice cream machine?(2)please available for android user,because we think is not fair to us(3)will it available for us?(4)do we need to wait?(5)need to wait how long,please answer,thank you so much^^

greygull
06-29-11, 07:32 PM
It's 10,000 coins, easy build appliance. It is not available for Android, not sure when it will be.

tckitchen
06-29-11, 07:37 PM
I got both ice cream machine and drink machine. What can I do with them? I received tools from my neighbors and accepted them but they disappeared. Where did they go? Please help.
Also, how do I request my neighbors to send my tools? Thanks.

greygull
06-29-11, 07:39 PM
When you buy it, a cardboard box appears. Click it, it says manage, open it up. You will see all the parts you have and need, and a button to ask friends. ;-)

jrax3
06-29-11, 10:44 PM
It's 10,000 coins, easy build appliance. It is not available for Android, not sure when it will be.

Hopefully soooooon. :(

elliejean
06-30-11, 12:06 AM
Thanks TL, looking forward to the new machines!

Rachael98
06-30-11, 12:16 AM
Hopefully soooooon. :(

Sorry to put a damper on, but can anyone actually guarantee that it will come to Android. I have every confidence, but it might not.

Saphical
06-30-11, 05:21 AM
Android still doesn't even have the Easy Bake appliances. I heard there is a problem regarding it on the Android, so for now it seems like we will never get it. Though I find it funny some people are saying it's a problem with Android, when really its the developer's fault / problem.

Rockinkitten
06-30-11, 07:53 AM
I just completed my drinks machine! Looks very cute and all the drinks too. Shame though that the shortest drink is 2 hours. I hope we will get 1, 5 and 15 minute things for the drinks machine and the grill at some point!

Jbug2116
06-30-11, 09:05 AM
I was told they were "working on it" for Android users and that it would be "available soon". With this, I will be majorly pissed if Adroid users don't get the machines!!!!

elesia1
06-30-11, 12:28 PM
i get so excited about some of the new updates but later find out it is not for android users. :(

Rockinkitten
06-30-11, 01:03 PM
I was told they were "working on it" for Android users and that it would be "available soon". With this, I will be majorly pissed if Adroid users don't get the machines!!!!

They would also sort out mastery on Zoo story "soon". That was right at the beginning. I guess we'll never know what "soon" means. Hope you android people get the new stuff soon!

Rachael98
06-30-11, 01:50 PM
They would also sort out mastery on Zoo story "soon". That was right at the beginning. I guess we'll never know what "soon" means. Hope you android people get the new stuff soon!

Well, it might speed up because they have sorted out the definition of 'weekly' recently.

meemee_19
06-30-11, 02:07 PM
what parts are needed for each machine? going to start requesting for these parts now, even tho i haven't purchased these items yet, but just so i have as many parts on hand already... thanks!

Rachael98
06-30-11, 02:11 PM
what parts are needed for each machine? going to start requesting for these parts now, even tho i haven't purchased these items yet, but just so i have as many parts on hand already... thanks!

If you purchase it, you should be able to see

cast1532
06-30-11, 08:23 PM
Ice Cream Maker:
Paint: 10
Knob: 10
Screw: 10
Gear: 10

Drink Machine:
Metal Sheet: 10
Screw: 10
Nozzle: 10
Gear: 10

J3nn1f3r77
08-12-11, 08:18 PM
Help! I got most pRts for my drink machine and bought 32 gems to finish it. It took my gems, appeared then was gone! Now I am back to the box with only 1 part!!!! Anyone know what happened???

greygull
08-12-11, 08:33 PM
Help! I got most pRts for my drink machine and bought 32 gems to finish it. It took my gems, appeared then was gone! Now I am back to the box with only 1 part!!!! Anyone know what happened???

Try restarting your device, and/or deleting and reinstalling. Your progress is saved on the severs, you won't lose it.

nicolettemangel
08-13-11, 05:31 AM
How to get the ice cream machine? Why I can't find it in my bakery story game?

ladyj0y
08-13-11, 05:33 AM
Normaly you can find it under "Design" where the Drink Machines and Ovens are. You can buy it and than you have to build it with help of friends or GEMs :D

nicolettemangel
08-13-11, 05:35 AM
My neighbours sent me all the parts to make ice cream machine, but I can't use them, the mesaage told me that I have to find them in my inventory thru edit tools, what does it mean?

ladyj0y
08-13-11, 05:40 AM
You just have to make a double click on you Not-Finish-IceCreamMachine...and push the Bottum "BUILD IT" If you got every Material. If not you have to ask for more. And you can't find the Material on "Gifts" I think it's automaticly safed

dawhyte
08-13-11, 10:02 AM
why arent the new appliances available to every one???one of my phone get it and my android doesnt?? i want ooooone.

greygull
08-13-11, 10:03 AM
why arent the new appliances available to every one???one of my phone get it and my android doesnt?? i want ooooone.

Have you done an update from the app market? They are attached to it, not pushed like new recipes an decor.

laurgirl11
08-15-11, 09:34 AM
i have my ice cream machine, and i LOVE it!!!! just wish they would include the ice cream machine in weekly updatess

packin43
08-18-11, 03:18 PM
I am referred to the Edit tool to find my appliance gifts. Where do I find the Edit tool

greygull
08-18-11, 03:21 PM
I am referred to the Edit tool to find my appliance gifts. Where do I find the Edit tool

I'm not sure why the message is stating that, I'm guessing it's a glitch or an oops. The parts you receive as gifts will be seen in the cardboard box for that appliance when you are building it.

bawpotter
08-18-11, 11:31 PM
I think that the edit tool will be in a future update.

pinksweets4u
08-19-11, 09:17 AM
They need to let us buy machines more often. Not too far apart. It's not like our food is selling fast enough anyway. And give BS a drink machine too. Please

pinksweets4u
08-19-11, 09:18 AM
i get so excited about some of the new updates but later find out it is not for android users. :(

You'll get it. But you'll get it later than iPhone,iPad,iPod users.

cakesJordanEz
08-19-11, 06:39 PM
They need to let us buy machines more often. Not too far apart. It's not like our food is selling fast enough anyway. And give BS a drink machine too. Please

Not to be rude, but they already have the drink mixer, two drink machines wouldn't seem right!

renasia
08-19-11, 07:01 PM
Are we getting more appliances besides the ice cream machine and the new stove??? I ask because some of the materials aren't for either like the motor and the metal sheet...

joyirene
08-19-11, 07:28 PM
Those are for easy appliances... So you don't have to tap as much, but then you get less chef points and they cost more coins.

orchidchick
08-22-11, 06:28 AM
I just asked the same question about materials in teh restaurant story discussion, the motor isn't for an easy appliance... as far as I can tell, it isn't for anything...

pinksweets4u
08-22-11, 09:51 PM
Not to be rude, but they already have the drink mixer, two drink machines wouldn't seem right!
Yes we do have the mixer but a soda fountain would be cool too.

putka
08-26-11, 01:20 PM
Those are for easy appliances... So you don't have to tap as much, but then you get less chef points and they cost more coins.

So the easy appliances do give less chef points? That's a little unfair. I spent 4x as much money and waited all this time to collect the parts and now it takes me longer to master a recipe? What a rip off. They should let you know about that when you buy the thing.

cakeandpie
08-28-11, 04:10 PM
So the easy appliances do give less chef points? That's a little unfair. I spent 4x as much money and waited all this time to collect the parts and now it takes me longer to master a recipe? What a rip off. They should let you know about that when you buy the thing.

No, this isn't true. You master a recipe in the same amount of times cooked as before. I think maybe they don't show all the chef points, but it works out the same.