PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Teamlava!!!!!!!

nibbles37
06-28-11, 01:54 PM
Thank you teamlava for all the new weekly updates and all the games:) Are there any more new games coming to Teamlava?

GroupMagma
06-28-11, 02:17 PM
Thanks! And I can't speculate on new games, sorry.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 02:23 PM
I think that this is a fantastic thread:D!
There are far too many complaining. Now, whilst TL need feedback, we often take this for granted. A free, high-quality game or games! Absolutely brilliant.
So, might I second Nibbles37?;)
Also, for new games ideas, there is a group (see my profile for a link if you like). GM, I assume that there will be lots more new games 'soon'?

logon2k
07-07-11, 02:56 PM
I have a 32 GB iPod first edition running O/S 3.1.3 (7E18)

I suggest that when someone submits a bug report, you make it so they have to include the type of device and what O/S version they are running. It will make it easier for you guys to locate and reproduce the problem and it will help us users identify if it is a device problem or O/S version problem or if it is across the board.

I know you ask for that information, but I see many complaints, but not much specific information. Most people aren't used to submitting bug reports, but they are used to complaining!

Just a thought.
:)

Rachael98
07-07-11, 02:59 PM
I have a 32 GB iPod first edition running O/S 3.1.3 (7E18)

I suggest that when someone submits a bug report, you make it so they have to include the type of device and what O/S version they are running. It will make it easier for you guys to locate and reproduce the problem and it will help us users identify if it is a device problem or O/S version problem or if it is across the board.

I know you ask for that information, but I see many complaints, but not much specific information. Most people aren't used to submitting bug reports, but they are used to complaining!

Just a thought.
:)

In GM's signature it says so. They should really, but they don't. So TL (or other experienced forum members) ask for them.
But this post should probably be in the CM Thread (also in GM's Signiture)!