PDA

View Full Version : Getting my store back!

autumnscafe
06-28-11, 11:39 AM
I don't know why but when loading my game, it was like loading it for the first time! Everything I've worked on everything I've done, and all the money I spent on Buying gems gone!!!! Everything gone! I was on level 50 something on baught the surprise box more than 6 times and now I have to start all over?!? Why? Can anyone tell me how I get it back! Please feel free to check our my store! Storm8 ID is autumnscafe and the name of the store is Autumns Beauty!! I just want to also mention that it's taken months to get my store the way it is!

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 03:35 PM
From what I can see you are at level 52.

Now, have you tried uninstall and reinstall? The game gets saved on the servers so it will recognize the same device. If after doing that you still show as starting all over again then contact support.

Can you post a picture of what you see? The one thing I can think of you should notice, though. That's the fact that I can sometimes forget to return home after visiting a neighbor and it opens on their boutique but you'd see the large HOME button at the bottom right.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:39 PM
Well, that might be a local glitch if Snowy is right. But definately post a picture and don't hesitate to contact Support (support@teamlava.com).

tanlo
07-01-11, 08:45 PM
How to go to my boutique when I installed the game to other iPhone ? When I installed it is a new game again please help thAnk you

Mogwai4111
07-01-11, 08:54 PM
If you transfered to a new device, your storm8 ID and boutique will be on that new device only, not both.