PDA

View Full Version : No story/objectives!

hybrid_halogen
06-28-11, 09:32 AM
Here is what happened, I started playing Bakery Story on the Ipad and it seemed fun, so I installed it on my Android phone but that version didn't have any story or objective mode. Then i went to my Ipod Touch and installed Bakery Story Valentines edition...it didn't have any story/objective either. My gf only installed the normal version on her Iphone and it had story/objective, so I installed the normal version on my Ipod as well but it still didn't have any story or objectives in it. I'm already on lvl 6 and still nothing :(

Any ides?

xokay
06-28-11, 09:47 AM
Well Androids don't have "Objectives" yet, though TL says they will in the future. I'm not sure why one ipod would have them and the other wouldn't. Try uninstalling and reinstalling on your ipod and make sure you redownload the newest version. None of your into will be lost by doing that. If you still don't have them, contact support@teamlava.com and make sure you tell them your device, the software version of your device, and your Storm8 ID (hybrid_halogen). Good luck!

hybrid_halogen
06-28-11, 10:12 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. Version 1.2.3, assume its the latest. I'll try to write to support, thanks for the reply.

xokay
06-28-11, 10:12 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. Version 1.2.3, assume its the latest. I'll try to write to support, thanks for the reply.

No problem. I hope they can sort it out for you. :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 11:00 AM
Personally, I loathe the goals. Ever since the major glitch after the early June update where the goals would reset themselves and the glitch that still remained where the arrow would always flash NEW! upon reopening the game.

All you really get is some extra XP because you spend more coins than you get in return.

Also, some people on iDevices don't have them in Bakery but instead in Restaurant or Fashion, etc. I only got them in Farm - 1 gaol - and Bakery which was like 15 goals.