PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Discovery !!!!

jesstang82
06-28-11, 07:25 AM
Place a order for 8 hours waiting time for clothes. Exit FS, go to your device settings and change the date/time settings to 8 hours later.... ..... Go back to FS and ....

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!

Have Fun !!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 11:15 AM
If some people want to constantly change the time settings on their devices then they can use that. I don't want to have to keep doing that and I use the 8 hours while I sleep or am away from the game for more than 8 hours.

xokay
06-28-11, 11:56 AM
Wow, I've actually never thought of that. Could come in handy with 3 Day crops and whatot..

charyvonne
06-29-11, 08:19 AM
This is a good idea. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to games anymore, so this is a good solution. :) Thanks for sharing!

Mogwai4111
06-29-11, 08:33 AM
I don't think this will work, the games are and always have been tied to TL servers, not your mobile device. Even if it works temporarily, I think it'd reset back to where the servers have you, kinda like how after blocking your restaurant door and then opening you lose a lot of food quickly as the server refreshes your game.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 11:04 AM
Well, with that mention about when blocking the door and loosing the food quickly that has happened to me 1 time out of dozens of times I've done it so I don't know how it works exactly but I don't actually "lose" the food since I gain all the coins. I actually didn't mind so much since I was able to expand sooner than I expected in Restaurant but in Bakery it took 2 weeks to clear the counters.