PDA

View Full Version : Easy Oven parts, where do they go?

who8alldapies
06-28-11, 03:51 AM
What happens to the parts for the oven once you expect them as gifts? I have an easy oven but it's still just a box of parts, when does it become an oven?

Any help would be great, thanks

deadpixel
06-28-11, 08:30 AM
What happens to the parts for the oven once you expect them as gifts? I have an easy oven but it's still just a box of parts, when does it become an oven?
Any help would be great, thanks

Tap on the box and then manage it. It should bring up a menu for you to either purchase the needed parts with gems or request them for free from your neighbors.

Once the parts from your neighbors come in, they're stored away in some store but you should notice the number of parts required start to reduce, for example it may start by saying you have 0/4 wiring and this will change over time as you receive them to 1/4, 2/4, 3/4 and complete. Once all the parts are in, your easy appliance will be "assembled".

who8alldapies
06-28-11, 02:34 PM
I can't click on the box, even in design mode. Is anyone else having this problem?

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:19 PM
I can't click on the box, even in design mode. Is anyone else having this problem?

You shouldn't be in design mode. Otherwise, try moving it into an open space (in design for that bit) then trying again.

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 03:30 PM

You may have to move something else before moving the box. If you tap on the box in design mode and the game think you selected something else, move that item and then move the box. You can always move that other item back into place.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:44 PM
You may have to move something else before moving the box. If you tap on the box in design mode and the game think you selected something else, move that item and then move the box. You can always move that other item back into place.

Yes. You have to tap the floor of where it is. Often things can get in the way of that.

who8alldapies
06-28-11, 04:06 PM
I did put it in a tight spot, will try moving stuff around in design mode. I did manage to click on it at one stage however it wouldn't allow me to move it

who8alldapies
06-28-11, 05:24 PM
All sorted now thanks everyone

mjwwonder
06-28-11, 05:29 PM
I received a note yesterday saying I had a request from a neighbour, but I can't find the request anywhere. Where do I find it and how do I send an item for a gift? I assumed it would be in my newsfeed along with gifts that have been sent etc, but there's nothing there. I'm on an Android, so don't know if its different. The first I knew of these was from reading the forum. Do you have to be given a part first to start building one or can you request it?