PDA

View Full Version : Cook instantly option

solovee
06-27-11, 10:21 PM
:mad: so I was trying to clear a counter for food and accidentally clicked on the wrong item and used 5 gems to finish holiday doughnuts. I'm very upset I've been saving my gems to get the new candy box/jar thing. I wish we had a are you sure option?? 5 gems are definitely not worth instant doughnuts!

kaiscookies
06-28-11, 01:53 AM
I do believe that there needs to be a confirm button when cooking instantly.

I have, as I am sure many others have also, lots so many precious gems from this "instant cooking options"

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 11:08 AM
I do agree there should be one but until so (if they ever decide to) just be patient and go slow so that you read every single box that comes up because I've never ever spent gems to do this and I have hit the appliance by mistake many times but I always hit the "x" to close it as there are 3 options: cook instantly, cancel this and cook something else and the "x" to close the window.

bigbux3
06-28-11, 05:38 PM
sadly, teamlava wont refund accidental purchases. ive emailed them about this before, but they wont do it. ive dont it multiple times on accident in city story and restaurant story... sorry

bigbux3
06-28-11, 05:40 PM
i believe they think if you "accidentally" bought something or finished food, you can earn cash/gems that way, but i dont get it... they can go in and check the servers, just find out the issue, the time it happened, and how much gems u had... right? so i think they should be able to refund