PDA

View Full Version : No Equality for Coins

paulita_s
06-27-11, 08:56 PM
I really like Team Lava games FS, RS, and BS but as I get further and further into the games I notice that Team Lava shows favoritism toward people who buy gems, I understand that the people who buy gems are part of what keeps Team Lava up an running but on the other hand it is misleading to offer this game as a free app and then you have items to purchase within the app that aren't even real. I just think Team Lava could be a little more considerate to the people that actually downloaded this app because it is supposed to be a free app. Here are two suggestions.
1) Release an equal amount of items you have to purchase with coins as you have to purchase with gems.
2) Release boxes, jars, baskets and bouquets that can be purchased with coins and gems that contain items that are not ridiculously expensive ( not saying they should contain the same items but they should contain similar items).
Paulita_s

driftboutique
06-27-11, 09:21 PM
I really like Team Lava games FS, RS, and BS but as I get further and further into the games I notice that Team Lava shows favoritism toward people who buy gems, I understand that the people who buy gems are part of what keeps Team Lava up an running but on the other hand it is misleading to offer this game as a free app and then you have items to purchase within the app that aren't even real. I just think Team Lava could be a little more considerate to the people that actually downloaded this app because it is supposed to be a free app. Here are two suggestions.
1) Release an equal amount of items you have to purchase with coins as you have to purchase with gems.
2) Release boxes, jars, baskets and bouquets that can be purchased with coins and gems that contain items that are not ridiculously expensive ( not saying they should contain the same items but they should contain similar items).
Paulita_s

It is a free app in that you pay nothing to download it. Gems don't change that. If comparable items could be had for coins, what would be the motivation to buy gems?

paulita_s
06-28-11, 10:58 AM
It is a free app in that you pay nothing to download it. Gems don't change that. If comparable items could be had for coins, what would be the motivation to buy gems?

I would be motivated to buy gems if I had a fair choice of items to purchase with coins., for example, if when the weekly update is put up they have five new tables that can be purchased for gems and one that can be purchased with coins, the only thing that is motivating me to do is delete the games all together because I feel like I'm being forced to buy gems.

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 11:13 AM
I would be motivated to buy gems if I had a fair choice of items to purchase with coins., for example, if when the weekly update is put up they have five new tables that can be purchased for gems and one that can be purchased with coins, the only thing that is motivating me to do is delete the games all together because I feel like I'm being forced to buy gems.

You don't even ever have to buy gems. Do you know about the weekly contests? If you win in any of them you get 50 free gems (or city/club cash). I don't feel that this game requires me to buy gems (city/club cash) because I know I can decorate something nice without using a whole bunch of gems.
Do I want some of the items out of those surprise boxes or that cost a lot of gems? Of course I do but I'm not going to spend a ridiculous amount of money on something that I'm not going to ever get any real satisfaction out of. I enjoy these games without spending on those special boxes and such.

kooky panda
06-28-11, 11:53 AM
I disagree with this. If there were more coin items to buy, then of course people would NOT spend the gems to get more of a variety of items.
Example is when Rest story first came out they had the orange tables and chairs for coins. Everyone loved these and were buying these, I hardly saw anyone getting the gems tables and chairs. After about a week, they did an update and the orange tables and chairs changed to gem items.

The games are free.... just like the other free games you can down load. (non story games) I have tried them all, and yes you can play free, but if you want any of the cool stuff or advance faster in the game, you have to put money into it.

Lets face it the games you download to play are not non-profit companies, they are trying to run a business.