PDA

View Full Version : NEGATIVE COINS ? How is that even possible!

kimmyo
06-27-11, 07:03 PM
I need help...I downloaded an update and when I went back into the game, it is now showing me i am in a negative coin count and wont let me do anything because its telling me to buy 80 GEMS. No way team Lava! FIX YOUR ERROR!!! HELP. it will not let me do anything....i can't get my food off my stoves, I can't clear the coins from my tables...can't even visit neighbours...HELP ME

Superyalda
06-28-11, 02:04 PM
Send an email to: support@team lava.com

They're pretty good about responding and helped me with a bug a couple of days ago.

Superyalda
06-28-11, 02:05 PM
Send an email to: support@team lava.com

Sorry, spellcheck always thinks it knows better than me. Support@teamlava.com

bigbux3
06-28-11, 02:15 PM
how the heck is that even possible? these games have too many glitches, but ive never heard of a glitch like this!

it takes them a long time to respond to emails, but try anyway

GroupMagma
06-28-11, 02:37 PM
Support should be able to correct this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rachael98
06-28-11, 02:47 PM
Support should be able to correct this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's weird. Is there going to be a fix (obvious question, but you didn't mention it)?

kimmyo
06-29-11, 02:33 PM
I sent an email and as of yet....i have not received a reply. So now I have lost over $200000 worth of coins and gems. Im getting really ticked off that Lava can't even be bothered to answer me

kimmyo
06-29-11, 02:35 PM
Hi GroupMagma, I would love it if support could fix my problem,but as of yet, they haven't even bothered to reply to my emails. I'm really frustrated.

Rachael98
06-29-11, 02:38 PM
Hi GroupMagma, I would love it if support could fix my problem,but as of yet, they haven't even bothered to reply to my emails. I'm really frustrated.

Support (make sure you've got the correct address: support@teamlava.com) will send an automated reply almost immediately. There, it will say roughly how long it might take. They will reply. But only send extra e-mails with an updated situation. Spamming them doesn't help.

TELME2
06-29-11, 02:47 PM
I'm watching a good nbr go through this. She has upgraded her RS, which is when prob started. She has BOUGHT gems to get playing. She has sent email to teamlava, she has done a new install on the game because she loves her nbrs and the game. DO SOMETHING moderator! She needs help. I lost over 100 food gifts in one of your updates and you did nothing to restore my losses, but this is real MONEY she's being made to spend, just to play! Moderator, help get someone to answer her problem. PLEASE!

Rachael98
06-29-11, 02:50 PM
I'm watching a good nbr go through this. She has upgraded her RS, which is when prob started. She has BOUGHT gems to get playing. She has sent email to teamlava, she has done a new install on the game because she loves her nbrs and the game. DO SOMETHING moderator! She needs help. I lost over 100 food gifts in one of your updates and you did nothing to restore my losses, but this is real MONEY she's being made to spend, just to play! Moderator, help get someone to answer her problem. PLEASE!

The Moderators can't always help. Often for individual accounts, Support must be the department that deals with it. GM will do everything in his power to help, I'm sure. But at the end of the day, wait patiently for Support and you might be rewarded.

Rachael98
06-29-11, 02:51 PM
The Moderators can't always help. Often for individual accounts, Support must be the department that deals with it. GM will do everything in his power to help, I'm sure. But at the end of the day, wait patiently for Support and you might be rewarded.

Just realised that that was a bad post. "Rewarded" with what you should have. Nothing extra. Sorry for lack of clarity there.