PDA

View Full Version : Push notifications not working.

mjreyno
06-27-11, 05:26 PM
Push notifications turned on in settings but not working. Food is spoiling and is frustrating me to the point of deleting this game.

okkimputer
06-29-11, 12:10 PM
This happens to me, too. What's most frustrating is that it's intermittent, not all the time. After hours of working, the notifications stop. After hours of spoiled food (I do have other things to do than to watch a game! ;)) I start getting notifications again... Lots of lost money, not just for all the spoiled food, but because I have to buy those dishes again. I refuse to buy gems to fix them. I use an Android, if that matters.

Dulles
07-04-11, 09:47 AM
Same here. Food notifications work most of the time. Sometimes they do not. Notifications for tips and messages never work.
Droid Incredible 2

Canela1
07-09-11, 07:37 AM
I'm having the same problem. I have an Android. I get notifications except for food. I'm spending alot of coins because of spoiled food!!

Rachael98
07-09-11, 08:47 AM
This is a known TL issue. Ensure that they are turned on in Settings in-game and in your device settings and please provide your iOS, device and game version. Thanks.

GirlyGirlGlz
07-11-11, 10:42 AM
I posted in the Android forum, but thought I'd come here to see if I get helped. I have an HTC EVO 4G with 2.3.3 OS running Version 1.1.9.1 of Restaurant Story. I'm having the same problem of sometimes getting them and thinking its fixed, but then come back to spoiled food cause I didn't get the latest. I rely COMPLETELY on the notifications cause that's why they are there. To help me remember! I don't have this game on my mind all day to remember to go check my food just in case the push notifications aren't working. My bakery story ones work perfect cause there was no update to it recently, but there was one here and it upsets me so much that I may never update again once they get fixed. Please fix these completely!!!! Pretty please?