PDA

View Full Version : Game kicks me out every 5 minutes!

boomboompow123
06-27-11, 05:06 PM
:mad:I love this game but I have been experiencing problems where the game kicks me out w/o any reason. I could be collecting tips, preparing food or posting to someone's wall and all the sudden the game shuts down and I have to re-log in. It is very frustrating!!:mad: Is there some way of fixing this? Is anyone else experiencing this same problem? This is happening about every 5 minutes, 10 minutes tops!

Thank you.

trenae
06-27-11, 06:31 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app from your device to see if that helps?

boomboompow123
06-28-11, 12:13 AM
I have tried to re-install my BS in the past. This doesn't resolve any of the issues. I also have the same problem with RS. Today it was so bad. I was getting kicked out about every 2-3 minutes! I was so frustrated. I don't have this problem with any other apps on my device.

I am using the New iTouch 4 and work off of wifi. I have no problems when surfing the net or playing other online games. The problem only happens when playing the Story games.

sissy8
06-28-11, 08:04 AM
i have the same problem at the moment specially in resto, baker and fashion

trenae
06-28-11, 09:13 AM
What operating system are you using?

sissy8
06-28-11, 10:43 AM
i pod second version i think:), but there is now coming an update, i install it and see what it does to the game

SomersetGuy
07-01-11, 10:45 AM
Having the same problem here on BS RS FS ES CS FS & NS. Some are worse than others. BS is the worst by far. The game keeps crashing or I get a message saying that it is an online game. I am on wi-fi signals great and have no issues with other games or other internet apps. I am running the games on an iPhone 3G. The Is this phone not capable of running these games anymore?