PDA

View Full Version : Option to expand shop space with new neighbors disappears

heyheymaya
06-27-11, 12:53 PM
I started playing Bakery Story not long ago and noticed in the Design menu that the shop space could be expanded if I got a certain number of neighbors. I noticed it first for havin one neighbor, then 7, then 10, but each time I got the required number of neighbors, it told me that I either didn't have enough (even though I did) or the option disappeared from the Design menu altogether! Does anyone know what's going on?

flowless
06-27-11, 12:57 PM
u get a certain num of nbrs
to be able to buy the expansion

its like food that u unlock at a certain level
if u reach the level then u can buy the food and wait for it to be done
u dont just get the food

heyheymaya
06-27-11, 01:08 PM
Oh I see! Thanks very much. As I said I'm new here :)

kooky panda
06-27-11, 01:13 PM
I started playing Bakery Story not long ago and noticed in the Design menu that the shop space could be expanded if I got a certain number of neighbors. I noticed it first for havin one neighbor, then 7, then 10, but each time I got the required number of neighbors, it told me that I either didn't have enough (even though I did) or the option disappeared from the Design menu altogether! Does anyone know what's going on?

you can also buy expansions early(before reaching the level) with gems. Once you buy with gems, that expansion option disappears.

kumrasha
06-27-11, 02:17 PM
After I go to a neighbors bakery, then return home, there is usually remnants of the other bakery that show up in my bakery. I click on it and it is tho it is not there and it is my imagination. Graphic errors are you planning to correct it? Also I got an offer for bonus if I buy a drink maker. I did but didnt get the bonus. I am guessing that it was because I chose the green one rather than the brown one. You have to be more specific..... I will get a bonus when I buy the BROWN drink maker. That was annoying.