PDA

View Full Version : Another player leaving rude remarks on "My Wall". What can I do?

Sugarbaby36
06-27-11, 10:20 AM
I love playing this game however had a player "ashley" that posted on my wall that
"You suck" and "I don't like anything in your store". These are very childish comments and I should simply delete them. However, I want to know if it is possible to "block" another player from posting to your wall or even visiting. No one should ever have to worry with these stupid little things but they do happen. I believe it would make game playing even more enjoyable! Team Lava gives us the ability to Accept/Decline gifts and neighbor invites so I believe we should be able to block others from our game. Please advise. Thanks!

trenae
06-27-11, 10:23 AM
Unfortunately there is not a block feature in the game to block other players from leaving comments on your wall or visiting your store.

flowless
06-27-11, 11:28 AM
there are always gonna be a bored child who would post these comments
best way is just to ignore ( i just laugh at these comments
and never never post back
if u post back they can always have a link to ur store
if u dont then its gonna be really hard for them to find u again

Phthon
06-27-11, 12:17 PM

I totally agree! Just delete them or if it is foul language you can take a screen shot and send it to the support guys at teamlava. support@teamlava.com

you will need to let them know your ID.

gourjess
06-28-11, 01:08 AM
I totally agree, we should get a block feature! But don't take these comments personally, this person probably doesn't even know who you are, so like flowless said, just ignore them and delete them straight away. If you have already posted back on their wall, don't worry, soon enough the messages delete by themselves and she won't have a link anymore. If it really annoys you (this might be a silly idea lol) just post on your wall saying that your taking a break from playing fashion story and won't be on for a while. Still go on though, and if she sees the message maybe she'll stop posting mean messages, because it's pointless if you don't see them! Just an idea lol :s

dianadinz
07-10-11, 07:15 AM

agreed with flowless... very wise opinion :)

amanda2591
08-11-11, 07:02 AM
i was bullied everyday i play fashion story and no one told me not to respond and i reported someone the otherday for cussing and spamming my wall and teamlava suspended me teamlava dont help with bullies in fact i think they like to sit back and watch and as soon as u defend urself and r sick of being treated like dirt they will punish u and let the bully do as he pleases. they tell u to emial support at teamlava whatever i email them everyday and they never respond to me!!!!! they allow bullies to play the game and suspend ppl who defend themselves even if ur not cussin spamming or insulting them back...i personally think teamlava is crooks......THEY DONT CARE IF U GET BULLIED [Gm editing remainder]

GroupMagma
08-11-11, 11:24 AM
Please note that discussing Support disciplinary actions in the forums isn't permitted in the forums and is not relevant. This is a matter between you and our Support team. Your opinions on this issue have been stated in several other threads; please do not bump old threads to spam your topic.