PDA

View Full Version : City Cash Purchases not being credited

Stoffershorty
09-13-10, 01:10 AM
I've tried several times to buy City Cash in the last two days. iTunes has debited my account but the City Cash doesn't show up in the game. I try to but some more but I get a message saying 'you've already bought cash. Press OK to download now'. I press OK and nothing happens.
Any ideas? Is it a bug? Should I ask iTunes for a refund?
Cheers.

Stoffershorty
09-16-10, 05:14 AM
After not having received a response from Teamlava, either in these forums or via email, I contacted the iTunes store directly and explained what had happened. They very kindly refunded me my money although it should be Teamlava who get their finger out and give me the "City Cash" I'd paid for.

hellylou
10-07-10, 08:42 AM
After not having received a response from Teamlava, either in these forums or via email, I contacted the iTunes store directly and explained what had happened. They very kindly refunded me my money although it should be Teamlava who get their finger out and give me the "City Cash" I'd paid for.

This has happened to me today - I tried to buy two lots of City Cash at ?5.99 and although the screen said each had been successful, only one lot was credited to my game balance.

Stoffershorty, I've emailed TeamLava support but in case they don't get back to me, how did you notify iTunes please? Was it through the "report a problem" button on the email receipt? Thanks in advance.

Stoffershorty
10-11-10, 05:06 AM
I've emailed TeamLava support but in case they don't get back to me, how did you notify iTunes please? Was it through the "report a problem" button on the email receipt? Thanks in advance.
I actually clicked on the link through iTunes (although the email link will take you to the same place as it should open iTunes).
I was quite fortunate as the Support Guy told me that iTunes don't normally refund purchases from other companies and that I should contact Team Lave directly. However, I think if you explain your case and tell them that TL support is RUBBISH - NON EXISTANT, then maybe they'll help you out too.
In the meantime, I'd stay away from buying City Cash.
Hope this helps and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Amy Apple
10-15-10, 12:28 PM
It happen to me on 13 Oct 2010.

when I was using my iphone to try my luck in the Halloween Chest of City Story. My CityCash has empty very quickly and the system has posted me a message to purchase for more cash if I wanted to continue.
As usual, I went to buy it using my credit card.
updating was o.k. untill payment of US$49.99 has been accepted and wanting for system to credit the city cash to my account. Suddently, the system stopped and informed me that my payment mode cannot be acccepted !
It was a shock to me as the system has already confirmed and accepted my purchase of US$49.99 and at the same time refuse to credited City Cash into my Cash Acc. !!! This doesn't happen to me before ! why is happening now???

Please help, need some explanation. I am from Singapore and hope to contact someone here. can someone help me on this matter? Any contact number or email to forward to ?