PDA

View Full Version : How do u purchase a windmill in FS ?

coolcat2010
06-27-11, 05:18 AM
I see windmills on some of the farms I visit and would love to have one on my farm. I have purchased items in some of the surprise mystery boxes , but no windmill. If anyone knows please reply. Thanks :o

wander1ust
06-27-11, 05:38 AM
It's in a basket. I believe it's the Magic Basket.

hectorloch
06-27-11, 06:42 AM
Read this first.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?1618-Discovery-Chest-Explanation&highlight=chances

It's an old thread but it tells you your chances. Good luck.

coolcat2010
06-27-11, 07:16 AM
thanks for the info but I don' t see a windmill only a wind farm but that for city story , I am on farm story. Thanks agin for your reply :)

MiniLaura
06-27-11, 07:22 AM
Hectorloch was simply giving you the odd of obtaining items from the various boxes. The windmill IS in the Magic Basket in Farm Story. You can buy basket with 24 gems, but there is no guarantee that you will get the windmill. That is why hectorloch wanted to you see the odds.

I do not know what level prize the windmill is, but if I had to guess, I would say that it is a 2nd prize, which means (according to the link provided by hectorloch) you have a 10 percent chance of getting a windmill. (Even if the windmill is a 3rd prize, you would still have only a 35 percent chance of getting it. The windmill is certainly not a 1st prize or a 4th prize.)

coolcat2010
06-27-11, 07:41 AM
thanks for clearing that up. I guess I will have to keep trying my luck. Thanks so much , I appreciate your reply :)

coolcat2010
06-27-11, 07:55 AM
I can't believe it I went the magic basket again and on the 2nd try this time got the windmill. Thanks to all of u , your replies helped me to know which box to try . U where right it was a 2nd place prize. It wasn't cheap I had purchased gems two different times , but at least they were on sale. Thanks again to all of u for your help :)

Rachael98
06-27-11, 08:07 AM
I can't believe it I went the magic basket again and on the 2nd try this time got the windmill. Thanks to all of u , your replies helped me to know which box to try . U where right it was a 2nd place prize. It wasn't cheap I had purchased gems two different times , but at least they were on sale. Thanks again to all of u for your help :)

You're luckily!
No duplicates? Yeah right. I've seen people with about 7 or 8 of the same thing:p

hectorloch
06-27-11, 09:12 AM

Well done, coolcat - proves it can be done but, boy, were you lucky :)

coolcat2010
06-27-11, 09:22 AM
You're luckily!
No duplicates? Yeah right. I've seen people with about 7 or 8 of the same thing:p

Oh yes i have gotten duplicates , i had tried to get that windmill many time before I had this post. i just wasn't sure what box it was in. The good people on this forum helped me out letting me know it was in the magic basket. I did not know that i was trying all the boxes. Thanks all :)

coolcat2010
06-27-11, 09:29 AM
Well done, coolcat - proves it can be done but, boy, were you lucky :)

I had tried quite a few time before i came here for help but i do consider myself luck thanks to your help and others who posted here to narrow the search down to the magic basket , thanks all :)

wander1ust
06-27-11, 08:16 PM
You're luckily!

My farm has been taken over by skunks!

coolcat2010
06-28-11, 06:51 AM
My farm has been taken over by skunks!

How many skunks do u have ? I only have 2 skunks. Most of my duplicates were I love mom signs , patio tables , And topiary chicks, and swing sets. :)