PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS Android issues..

meowllison
06-26-11, 09:45 PM
Since downloading on my droid device, I've been having serious issues trying to play.

First of all, the thing force closes/restarts constantly. Any time I pull up the screen to order clothes. Sometimes completely randomly.

Also, several times now, I'll open the game and all of my inventory is gone. I'll have gotten the money for it, but there's no way that 10 minutes of customers could completely wipe all of my racks.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. No improvement. I guess I just want to know if TL has any intention of working out the kinks of the android version soon. If not, I'm going to stop playing. It's too frustrating.

moonshyn
06-27-11, 04:34 AM
Same problems, restarts when ever I try to use catalog, and no notifications.

Come on TL please fix issues with ALL of your games on android.

cashler87
06-27-11, 07:14 AM
I am having the same issues with the clothing flying off the shelf! Today it was literally all gone in less than a minute. I don't force close as much but its frustrating when it does.

twinklesaar
06-28-11, 04:28 PM
Same force close/restart issue here. Sometimes like 5 or 6 time within a minute. Totally freakin me out. And ofcourse I'm an Android user :(

Rachael98
06-28-11, 04:32 PM
Yes, I think that these are known to TL so I'd hope that they are trying to fix all of them. But obviously it takes time.

evanb84
06-28-11, 04:52 PM
Since downloading on my droid device, I've been having serious issues trying to play.

First of all, the thing force closes/restarts constantly. Any time I pull up the screen to order clothes. Sometimes completely randomly.

Also, several times now, I'll open the game and all of my inventory is gone. I'll have gotten the money for it, but there's no way that 10 minutes of customers could completely wipe all of my racks.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. No improvement. I guess I just want to know if TL has any intention of working out the kinks of the android version soon. If not, I'm going to stop playing. It's too frustrating.

Annoying, yes, serious? No.
I really doubt it's on purpose,I'm sure they're working on it, and the only person affected by you stopping playing is you.

Don't let the door..

Rachael98
06-28-11, 05:02 PM
I feel an explosion coming on. Whatever happens, keep it cool, OK?

Anyway, it's frustrating and I understand that. However, TL are trying to fix them.

On the other hand, your gameplay experience should not have to suffer.

evanb84
06-28-11, 05:07 PM
I feel an explosion coming on. Whatever happens, keep it cool, OK?

I wasn't trying to start an argument, apologies if any hurt feelings. :P

Rachael98
06-28-11, 05:14 PM
I wasn't trying to start an argument, apologies if any hurt feelings. :P

You didn't hurt feelings. I just had alarm bells ringing because it felt like there might be an argument in the air.

evanb84
06-28-11, 05:26 PM
You didn't hurt feelings. I just had alarm bells ringing because it felt like there might be an argument in the air.

I'm having all the same problems he/she is, but as my best friend is a game dev for MS, I know demanding fixes gets you no where, and there are a lot of demands on this forum,
he says just be patient, that they are often already aware of the problem.

meowllison
06-29-11, 10:49 AM
I'm having all the same problems he/she is, but as my best friend is a game dev for MS, I know demanding fixes gets you no where, and there are a lot of demands on this forum,
he says just be patient, that they are often already aware of the problem.

Well, just to clear this up, I was in no way demanding a fix. I was seeing if a TL mod would maybe give some answers.
I'm kind of confused as to what in my post made you so upset that you felt the need to come off as pretty hostile....for the record, I don't doubt in any way the ability of Team Lava to make excellent games. I also play Bakery Story and have never encountered a problem. But I do think I should be allowed to post my issues in the forum like everyone else? Even if the word "serious" may have been hyperbolic.

and evanb84, and the only person affected by you stopping posting in this thread is you.

Don't let the door..

CafeNatasha
06-29-11, 06:45 PM
I was having the same issues also. Someone sugessted blocking the cash register for a little while let your customer happiness go down a little below 85 or so and then unblock it. It worked for me but it may just a temporary fix but hey its worth a shot to try it .

texasfire
06-29-11, 09:16 PM
I can be in my boutique trying to do something and if anyone comes in and "likes" my stuff it kicks me out and everything I just bought is gone and I have to re-buy. I'm losing a lot of money and not gaining much ground!!

ariesblu
06-30-11, 07:16 PM
I've encountered many of the same things that you have. I'm just waiting to see if we can possibly get any info on what exactly the issues are for the android platform, or when this will be resolved.