PDA

View Full Version : TL have you forsaken zoo?

saintlover
06-26-11, 08:53 PM
No new updates/content. My neighbors are dropping like flies. Once one of my favorite games has become boring and lonely. Most days, I cant even get enough likes on my stuff to fill up the zoo. I tip and gift 75 people everyday. Most of the zoos have been deserted. This is such a cute game, please TL dont leave it by the roadside. We need something to get excited about.

xokay
06-26-11, 09:04 PM
I know. It would be such an awesome game but it hasn't been touched since it's release. :(

elliejean
06-26-11, 10:03 PM
I totally agree we need updates. I give 3 energy and tour most of my neighbors everyday. It seems like people are losing interest which is to bad. This is TL's newest game and they aren't putting any time in updating. Please, please, please update this game with some new stuff!!!!!

xokay
06-28-11, 12:07 PM
It's bad because it has such great potential but they've completely abandoned it, much like they did with Empire and Treasure. :(

kooky panda
06-28-11, 12:12 PM
I know. I was just thinking of closing Zoo. I really like the game. (also have some gems I got during 40% sale a while back).
I wish team lava, would let us know if there are any plans for this game....

sissy8
06-28-11, 01:36 PM
i am so happy that i closed my zoo, waste of time

GroupMagma
06-28-11, 02:39 PM
We're actually working on a number of updates for Zoo, both content and otherwise. It's definitely not forgotten. :)

kooky panda
06-28-11, 02:47 PM
We're actually working on a number of updates for Zoo, both content and otherwise. It's definitely not forgotten. :)

yeah!!! I will continue and wait for the updates.
Thanks for letting us know.

xokay
06-28-11, 02:57 PM
WOOO. Now just get working on Empire! <3

redbites
06-28-11, 03:03 PM
Empire, treasure and zoo are really boring to me

Rachael98
06-28-11, 03:03 PM

ETA? Then will you make it free WEEKLY for zoo?

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 05:25 PM
Oh, I do hope there will be weekly updates added and please do something for Empire and Treasure as well. I had to delete a lot of neighbors from them because they weren't playing anymore and now I need more neighbors to expand again.

Rockinkitten
07-04-11, 07:51 AM

Could you tell us how long? Days? Weeks? Longer?
And will it cme out on friday only or can it be on any day of the week?
I'm so disappointed every friday when there is no update.

Sci3nc3
07-06-11, 12:55 PM
I started with Zoo Story as my first app game. I find that I can not expand any further and I am only at level 55. I basically am just growing food and feeding animals with no where to go. I have $8,850638 and really nothing I can do with this money. I wish I had to earn the amusement items a bit more slowly. The animals are just too expensive. I seem to have a active group right now, but am losing interest since I can't expand. I spent too much money creating my zoo to just let it die.

I am also playing Restaurant Story and there are so many levels that you need to reach before you can earn certain items. Lots of design options that don't cost gems, but if you want to buy them, they aren't large amounts. In Farm Story, the same idea...the farm can get larger and you can remodel and design as you go. The colors and details on the crops are wonderful. Again, a good assortment of gem and coin items.

Thanks for listening.