PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of all the "themed" furniture updates.

circoit
06-26-11, 04:05 PM
While I do like the occasional cutesy themed stuff - the citrus and sunflower stuff was cute, I really would like some non-themed option updates, especially for the walls. I would love more wainscotted wall-options in new colors (like grey, purple, navy blue) or options with natural wood wainscotting.

My favorite tables and chairs - the ones I constantly use in some way or another whenever I redecorate are all the original pieces the game came with. They are by far more versatile than the snowflake or cupcake stuff.

Is it just me? Or do you all prefer the themed stuff?

myporcelainlife
06-26-11, 04:24 PM
I personally love the themed furniture! Though I am female and I love cutesy stuff.I agree though some times it's hard to decorate using themed furniture. :)

nmishii
06-26-11, 04:34 PM
I prefer the original furniture. New additional furniture along those lines woujld be appreciated.

driftboutique
06-26-11, 05:30 PM
I'm with you. I have no problems with the themed items, but I'd like to see more classic items added as well. The granite counters are a good example of a recent addition with a more elegant feel. I'd love to see more items like that added. Chairs and decor items particularly.

redbites
06-26-11, 05:56 PM
I really don't like the themed furniture it drives me crazy and it always costs gems

badger8
06-26-11, 06:10 PM
I agree with Red. Themed stuff is ok, but my teddy bear, fluffy, fuzzy and sad puppy days are loooooong gone (yes, I am also female). I would love to see some of the same ideas that were mentioned above. I mentioned in a previous thread that the reason I don't buy boxes in RS and BS is because of all the fluffy, cutsie items. I'd love to see some classic and elegant items in both games.

Rachael98
06-26-11, 06:17 PM
Hopefully TL will give us some. I don't mind, but I agree that having some classic items might be nice too.

jrax3
06-26-11, 11:04 PM
I personally like both. I like the themed ones because I love my bakery to be all match-y, but then again the other non-themed tables & chairs match alot more stuff. I'm happy with anything they give us, honestly.