PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Levels

alfredjennings
06-26-11, 02:25 PM
I am at level 96 in Farm Story and only found out when it would take me over 9,200,000 XP to achieve the next level, or about 3 to 4 years of constant playing since it should be about 17,500 XP. Lavateam did not give any warning at the very least... All their games should not be capped. I took this aa beinv given the finger by teamlava for achieving?

sissy8
06-26-11, 02:50 PM
yes i am wondering what level i am level 96 and 1 million xp is that level 113????:)

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 03:01 PM
From what I've seen, the reason for that is because there IS no level 97. 96 is the maximum level and because they haven't added on a level 97 or higher so far they just make the XP a really, really high amount.

I've read that GM says when (if they do) they add more levels any XP you've earned will count so let's say they add 5 more levels and in between each level was 100,000 XP (just throwing a number out there) and you by that time have earned twice that amount so you'll go something like level 99 - at least, that's how I understood it.

hectorloch
06-26-11, 04:40 PM
The top level remained at 75 for a considerable time. 21 new levels were added earlier this year taking us to 96. The accumulated XP's for those already on level 75 were honoured. Some players jumped straight to level 96. From memory the XP total for 76 is 500k. For sure, the XP level for 96 is 750k. So, 250k chasing 21 levels = c.12k a level. But it was ascending, the final levels 94, 95 & 96 were about 16k each.

So, if the levels ever do increase again, who knows what the number per level might be. However, you can be clear there is no official level 97 and gaining 9m XP's won't take you there. It's just a number because something has to go in the box and the number chosen is pretty much unattainable within any practical future of game playing.

Cynics have pointed out that the rosette within which your level number is displayed won't accommodate 3 digits. However, optimists hope it will be relatively easy to decrease the font or enlarge the rosette and that at some future point the levels will increase again.