PDA

View Full Version : I have "3" wishes 

hohumvile
06-26-11, 10:56 AM
Dear Team Lava

1. Please categorize the items in the catalog based on their time to be ready not the style. When I look for items to buy, I choose by their ready time for example 4 hrs. When I choose the 4 hr tab I would like to see "everything" that will be ready in 4 hrs. Also...since we're on the subject.

2. Would like some 12 hrs items please.

3. Chocolate Brown walls would be nice.

K thanks :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 11:59 AM
Well, I can see how some people would want that but since the other games have it categorized by subject such as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert in Restaurant I don't see it changing.
I actually like the organization by style because I use that so that since I have 20 order slots (haven't bought any and won't buy any as far as I can see) I can order 1 of each and actually 2 of the casual orders since there's the extra 4 slots.

Until they do add 12 hour items (I don't see why they haven't) I am just using the 8 hours because 8 hours will actually last for more than 8 hours, and expire after about 16 hours so I just use that when I'll be away fro a while.

I love the idea of the chocolate brown walls and I want to see some more wainscot walls because I love that design but all we've got is the french ones for 3 gems each.

sissy8
06-26-11, 12:55 PM
yes 12 our items in fashion, there are already 6 1 day items , that's quit a lot:(

corrisapinkalicious
06-28-11, 12:05 AM
1- please bring back mastery items for level 4 items at LEAST please!!!

2- edit button so we dont lose our itmes when mistakenly hitting clear rack this is a scam for sure!

3- Leave items half showing while In design mode please

4- neighbors list make is so we can search by name or level please!!