PDA

View Full Version : Lost gems not reimbused

eleanor916
06-26-11, 09:18 AM
Some weeks ago I found that I have lost four gems for no reason. Okay then I emailed the TL to see if they could help me out. They finally replied that after checking their database, they found that I have used five gems to finish or revive a catalog order, so they would not give them back to me. This is pretty frustrating as I am 100% sure that I have not used gems in this way even once (as I do not have many gems, I only spend gems on buying decorations or closet stuff etc). This is not like losing 25 gems for an extra slot. If an order is revived or something like that, I would have to press once more to put those things on a counter. But I am truly certain that I did not do so. And my gems were found lost after I re-entered the shop, not during the game.

Anyways, without solid evidence I will just let the four gems be. I'd just like to warn all other players that gems lost in your game might not be reimbused. Gems are bought with real money for some people, so gems disappearing is just losing money. Guys you really have to think twice before purchasing those gems with real money. You would not realize when you would lose your gems (i.e. money) next time. With this experience, I would not spend a single penny on this game. Never.

I hope this post would not disappear suddenly, just like those gems.

trenae
06-26-11, 09:59 AM
Gems that have been used are not refunded, even if it was an accidental use of the gems.

However if players are missing gems, they should email the information to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. If you receive a response you are not happy with, you should follow up with the Support agent using the same ticket. It may or may not change what the outcome was before.