PDA

View Full Version : Music

sterlingempire
06-26-11, 07:30 AM
Hi everyone! Have you noticed something wrong with the music??

I asked one of my neighbors if she could hear the music from my iPod touch

She said she cant. She can only hear the nightclubs default music.

If she cant hear my iPod music, it is obvious no one else can, either.

She said she also was playing her music from iPod. I couldnt hear hers.

If others cant hear our iPod music, cant you at least make some better ones that EVERYONE can hear when they visit a nightclub?

sterlingempire
07-12-11, 04:19 PM
Come on people! 53 views and not one reply! I would appreciate it if someone could HELP!

redbites
07-12-11, 04:26 PM
What do you mean help? there isn't anything we can do to change Teamlava's games so I really don't know how to help

Rachael98
07-12-11, 05:14 PM
It would take up an enormous amount of space (and TL's time, effort and money) to implement new songs. The iPod music can't be played unless TL want a load of stars suing them over copyright laws and probably getting booted off the App Store over it.

kooky panda
07-12-11, 06:30 PM
We did talk about the iPod issue way back when the game started. The iPod option is built into the game for your own enjoyment to listen to your own music while playing.

I do agree I would like some new music while visiting nbrs. You know you play too much when you catch yourself humming the disco songs while you are at work....lol

Rachael98
07-12-11, 06:32 PM
We did talk about the iPod issue way back when the game started. The iPod option is built into the game for your own enjoyment to listen to your own music while playing.

I do agree I would like some new music while visiting nbrs. You know you play too much when you catch yourself humming the disco songs while you are at work....lol

Apparently I play too much...:p