PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase certain new items

Ninal25
06-26-11, 01:21 AM
Hi was just wondering if anyone could answer this question for me: I tried to buy the new chocolate fountain today, but the system wouldn't let me buy it. I tried a bunch of times but it wouldn't even show up on the screen after I clicked on it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

dinarr
06-26-11, 06:12 AM
I am also having this problem, I can't buy the fountain, I've tried several times. Also I can't tap on the easy oven I purchased to see what I need to build it. Thanks...

kaiscookies
06-28-11, 02:00 AM
Same problem, and No responses as to what happens now :( sad

SharkReef
07-08-11, 12:03 PM
Same problem for me. Are we all Android users? That would be my guess.

xSnowyOwlx
07-08-11, 12:07 PM
Same problem for me. Are we all Android users? That would be my guess.

Well, it looks like dinarr isn't on an Android because they have an easy oven, they just can't tap on it. I've found sometimes the easy oven needs to be completely clear on all sides for you to be able to tap on it.

CopperBoom
07-08-11, 12:18 PM
I'm an android user and already got the chocolate fountain a while ago. So that shouldn't be the problem.

You do have enough space to place it right? Coz it takes up 3x3 but sometimes you need to tap a bit to the left or right, not the center.

SharkReef
07-12-11, 12:17 PM
Yes I have plenty of space and money to buy it but still nothing. I tap on a 5x5 sq anywhere and nothing spears. :(

Rachael98
07-12-11, 03:41 PM
Try e-mailing TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) with this problem. I'm not sure, sorry.

PS: Easy Oven-tap on the floor where it is; this might work. Clear the space around it too!