PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story for iPhone 4 is better?

gourjess
06-26-11, 01:12 AM
I have an iPhone 3 and I love Playing fashion story, so one day I was playing it on my friends iPhone 4 as well. But I saw that it was slightly different to the iPhone 3 version. It had the new fun in the sun items, it showed avatar's faces on the social menu and when you like an item, little stars pop out which you collect.

On the iPhone 3 u can't get any of this for some reason, or else it might just be me. If you have an iPhone 3 and have the same problem, please say it here. If this is a problem then please fix it!
Thankyou!

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 12:25 PM
It's not because of the device, it's because your friend got the weekly update on Friday and you haven't received the weekly update yet. I have an iPod Touch 3 and I have received the weekly updates in 4 games but my favorite 2, Bakery and Fashion, are being held back from me until some later date.

If you don't receive the weekly update by Tuesday then email them.

gourjess
06-26-11, 11:28 PM
Oh ok then, I understand. Thanks so much :)

gourjess
06-28-11, 12:59 AM
I got the update, but all I got was the fun in the sun items. Maybe showing the avatar heads and stars are on on iPhone 4? I'm confused lol

xSnowyOwlx
06-28-11, 10:56 AM
I got the update, but all I got was the fun in the sun items. Maybe showing the avatar heads and stars are on on iPhone 4? I'm confused lol

I have no idea what you mean by showing the avatar heads and stars on iPhone 4.

gourjess
06-29-11, 12:55 AM
Well when you go into your neighbors list or social list, its meant to show their avatars heads on the side, but instead it just shows a girl with blonde hair and a white top. But don't worry it's not a big deal

knw1989
07-02-11, 06:06 AM
Where and how do I get the weekly updates? Nothing is showing up in my app storer anything so I am kinda confused