PDA

View Full Version : Mastering with Easy oven is slower?

AnasBananas
06-26-11, 12:01 AM
Have you noticed that when you bake with easy oven, you don't get as many cook's hats as baking with normal oven??:eek:

geniaaL2
06-26-11, 03:07 AM
u get more, when u serve the dish.. so all in all its the same im sure.

AnasBananas
06-27-11, 03:14 AM
u get more, when u serve the dish.. so all in all its the same im sure.

I'm not so sure. With normal oven u first get +1, +1, +1 and when serving +1, +3. With easy oven only +1 and when serving +3. So it's three hats less :(

dirigibl
06-28-11, 07:41 PM
Another reason I won't be constructing an easy oven. No advantage except less tapping - which turns out to be a disadvantage because it creates a longer mastery process. But the ice cream machine I will buy; it unlocks new content. TL got it right this time.

kaiscookies
06-29-11, 02:16 AM
I'm not so sure. With normal oven u first get +1, +1, +1 and when serving +1, +3. With easy oven only +1 and when serving +3. So it's three hats less :(

Is this confirmed? Just wondering if mastering does take longer using the new easy oven?

I hope not as its so much more convenient to use!

Morenn
06-29-11, 03:09 AM
Is this confirmed? Just wondering if mastering does take longer using the new easy oven?

It is simple - you just don't get extra XP after typing.

AnasBananas
06-29-11, 11:52 PM

I hope not as its so much more convenient to use!

That's the result i got when i tried with both ovens. U can try too to be sure.. :)

Rachael98
06-30-11, 12:17 AM
Interesting. So less xp too?

AnasBananas
07-07-11, 11:58 AM
Interesting. So less xp too?

Only less hats. So xp is the same with both ovens.

sweetie_bug
07-26-11, 02:59 PM
So the even oven just means you tap on it and the dish cooks? Wow. I thought it meant that it doesn't have to cook. What a waste. My fault for not understanding it. How disappointing.