PDA

View Full Version : Ooh poor animals

whiteheart66
06-26-11, 12:01 AM
Ooh poor animals :p

While we can waters the plants in the farm, why can?t we feed the animals by the same way we do for plant, so we can get more coins or XP for it.

hectorloch
06-26-11, 02:44 AM
Hello again, Whiteheart. Good point. You can actually water some animals. They are more unusual ones however and all come from Mystery Boxes rather than normal purchase. I don't know them all - jackrabbit, teddy bear, moose maybe. Someone else may help with full list.

Only benefit I know of is to you (the waterer) as it counts towards your star rating.

An unusual feature is that the next visitor can also water them - so they can be watered over and over again (but not by the same visitor on the same visit).

What level have you reached in the game ?

whiteheart66
06-26-11, 03:27 AM
Hello again, Whiteheart. Good point. You can actually water some animals. They are more unusual ones however and all come from Mystery Boxes rather than normal purchase. I don't know them all - jackrabbit, teddy bear, moose maybe. Someone else may help with full list.

Only benefit I know of is to you (the waterer) as it counts towards your star rating.

An unusual feature is that the next visitor can also water them - so they can be watered over and over again (but not by the same visitor on the same visit).

What level have you reached in the game ?

hi
hectoeloch;

it was nice to me to light my post with your write.
i'm in level 30 . what about you?
thank you

hectorloch
06-26-11, 03:38 AM
My pleasure. I'm at 96.

whiteheart66
06-26-11, 03:47 AM
wow great job

crystalrayn3
06-26-11, 11:50 AM
Ooh poor animals :p

While we can waters the plants in the farm, why can?t we feed the animals by the same way we do for plant, so we can get more coins or XP for it.

I like your idea of getting exp when watering a neighbor's farm!

tarkom
06-27-11, 11:30 PM
Animals you can water that I know of...
Spring Bunny
Jackrabbit
Yellow Lab
Moose
Spotted Fawn
Skunk
Reindeer
Dog wearing Christmas Hat
Valentine Cow
Stuffed Valentine Bear
Clydesdale Horse
Halloween Cat

whiteheart66
06-29-11, 02:16 AM
Animals you can water that I know of...
Spring Bunny
Jackrabbit
Yellow Lab
Moose
Spotted Fawn
Skunk
Reindeer
Dog wearing Christmas Hat
Valentine Cow
Stuffed Valentine Bear
Clydesdale Horse
Halloween Cat

why not to be all the animals , not the should be buy by gems

tarkom
06-30-11, 09:22 AM
why not to be all the animals , not the should be buy by gems

I don't know why, but only the animals from the various boxes and chests. Even my 70 gem unicorn can't be watered.