PDA

View Full Version : terrible service. missing special items.

cali4nialuv
06-25-11, 08:54 PM
i have been cotacting support for over a week now, back and forth and have yet to get my issues addressed. i get the typical cookie-cutter text-book automated email response. basically "we really dont care about your problems."

i have noticed two of my special gem purchases are gone. that is a total of 48 gems missing, just under $9.99 worth of gems. it has been over a week without any response acknowledging the problem i have explained very clearly.

as someone who has owned a business for 7 years now, i am disgusted by the complete lack of customer service. it costs nearly nothing to run a game like this, and the money they make is beyond pure profit, and yet it seems to be an impossible task to help me by refunding the 48 gems back to my bakery, returning my missing items to my storage, or just refunding the money back to my credit card.

if i cant get the help i need, i would like to know if contacting my credit card company and disputing the charges to get my justice i deserve is my only path.

i have spent so much money on this application. i have been an extremely loyal customer spending lots of gems on not only this game but the others that team lava offer as well. id figure i deserve some sort of respect for that alone.

sorry for venting, but the bottom line is,
(1) i want my 48 gems, which is the value of the special items i am missing.
(2) i want the items added back to my storage.
or (3) i want the money/value of the gems to be refunded to my credit card.

thank you for any help in this matter, this is my last resort.

cali4nialuv
06-25-11, 08:55 PM
information i left out:

cali4nialuv
level 44

sissy8
06-26-11, 01:01 PM
good luck :)

cali4nialuv
06-26-11, 01:43 PM
thank you, it feels like i may need it

oap99
06-29-11, 03:47 PM
Teamlava,groupmagma or whatever don't really care.I hope they help you but there have been many cases similar to this.in fact im surprised they haven't said "this is not forum relevant" and closed the thread,just for asking for a refund.

Rachael98
06-29-11, 03:51 PM
Teamlava,groupmagma or whatever don't really care.I hope they help you but there have been many cases similar to this.in fact im surprised they haven't said "this is not forum relevant" and closed the thread,just for asking for a refund.

Well, it's not really relavent.
All gem-related issues and anything regarding it must be discussed with Support (support@teamlava.com). They use canned replies to save time as they get very busy. I'm personally sorry about any issues, but you must discuss it elsewhere.
Any complaints about Support, probably also need to go to Support.