PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story #3 on AU app store

redbites
06-25-11, 05:42 PM
I was looking at the au app store and I saw that fashion story is number 3 top grossing app! How much money do people spend on fashion story? Teamlava must be really rich!

xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 05:46 PM
Well, of course they get a lot of money but how much money does it cost to run those servers in order to keep these games going? I know, they get a lot of money but they have employees to pay, taxes to pay (at least, I hope they pay taxes) and all that stuff and mostly the cost of the servers which are crucial to these games.

redbites
06-25-11, 06:04 PM
Servers don't cost them anything because they own them and they created them

casadolce
06-25-11, 11:38 PM
I play RS, BS and FS. I've only spent $$ on FS because 22 slots is just not enough, and empty racks and empty shelves are eye sore so I bought gems to get some extra slots.

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 12:12 PM
I play RS, BS and FS. I've only spent $$ on FS because 22 slots is just not enough, and empty racks and empty shelves are eye sore so I bought gems to get some extra slots.

I have bought money on Fashion but for me the way I organize it I only need the 20 slots I've got (and I've never bought any). I just order 1 of each selection (Casual, Formal, Nightlife and Runway) and then of course I just use the extra 4 slots for whatever one I choose. I don't mind doing it that way and I know some people do so it's just all based on user preference.