PDA

View Full Version : fashion story download for gems?

caesarslaw
06-25-11, 05:27 PM
Hello Team Lava,

I've been playing RS and BS for a while now, and I absolutely love them! and the updates have been adorable and make me want to play even more -- I always tell my family, they updated quick let's buy new stuff :) so exciting.

Now...I would LOVE to play fashion story but never received the download link where you'd be able to get free gems. I keep waiting but I also really want to play it (keep reading the fashion story forum hehe). So will there be a promotion for the fashion story for gems? I've bought some gems for items, but I'd also like the promotion.

Love the updates! Keep it up :) that candy jar is adorable

bmc9eq
06-26-11, 01:54 AM
I thought it was only me...I totally agree...I didnt wanna miss out on the 40% in FS BUT I want those 6 gems in my other stories tooo.....

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 03:30 PM
I thought it was only me...I totally agree...I didnt wanna miss out on the 40% in FS BUT I want those 6 gems in my other stories tooo.....

I just read a post where that was a mistake that if you press the link in one game you get the extra gems or city/club cash in all the other games but they now fixed it so it only gets credited to the game that you pressed the link in. It's a bummer, but now you can only get it in 1 game.

caesarslaw
06-26-11, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I noticed when I downloaded zoo story and the poker game that it only went to one game story...but still...I know I'll play FS a lot but I'd like to get the extra gems as a promotion for any other game I'm playing... as a girl, I'm sooo itching to play FS haha

Rachael98
06-26-11, 06:56 PM
If you want to play a game so much, can't you forget 6 gems:confused:? Just download it;)!